Darius Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I killed Nardi09

05-31-2012

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

DArKWiNDNiNJa

06-09-2012

"Improved the visual quality of the in-game HUD".... is this what is making my HUD flicker uncontrollablely? because if thats the case its not worth it... im surprised there hasnt been a red post about this bug... so many people are complaining about it... the game is unplayble with the constant flickering. revert or fix.

The Deep One

06-19-2012

lets nerf darius' ulti. its just like garens, but does way more dmg (true damage), and it refreshes every time he kills someone. U cant trade against him in lane. I fricking poked him down till he was low as heck, then engaged will i had 3/4 of my hp left as rumble, and his ult still won him the fight...

Homer12345

06-21-2012

Man, you guys are so cool putting this video on this website and I've seen the improvement and I have been stun by the looks of it and I could see that you guys are doing your best in trying to make the performance in the game look better and thank u guys.

Homer12345

06-21-2012

Man, you guys are so cool putting this video on this website and I've seen the improvement and I have been stun by the looks of it and I could see that you guys are doing your best in trying to make the performance in the game look better and thank u guys.

Emailsupport7346

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
General
Fixed a bug where players could not spam emotes to their heart's content
I'm sory to inform you that this patch change recently got a player banned.

While this feature was intentionally patched back in and favoured to "spam to their hearts content" the Tribunal voters seemed to not read cases properly and randomly ban a player for doing so.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Guess they just were like "uhm alot of people reported him so lets quickly hit the punish button".