Darius Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnceAlive

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Items[LIST][*]New item: Athene's Unholy Grail
  • 80 Ability Power
  • 36 Magic Resist
  • 15 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
  • 15% cooldown reduction
  • Unique Passive: Restores 12% of your max mana on kill/assist and increases your mana regeneration by 1% per 1% mana missing
I don't know if it's been said, but if not, I'd like to request this item to be added on LoL web site in the "items" page.

Tigersight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Omg you reduced the movespeed of zeal and pd???? WTF???????? That's the only survivability ranged ad's had!!!!!!!

Elbeeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

What happened to fast draw mode? the 3D view is skewed and this is not good for strategy since the distances are different in every direction depending on the angle from horizontal. I can not play this game any more after playing regularly for 2 years until you either allow us to look straight down or you enable fast draw mode again. See you next patch. (Also, please don't "forget" to include this type of info in your patch notes.)

miaulement

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Oh wow, you remove the smaller screen resolutions, Riot?
Thanks. Now I can't see anything and my fps is worse than before. :/

The Meme King

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokaso View Post
I can't believe why they buffed Hecarim and nerfed Morgana
They Did not buff him, they took his movement speed away

Zatch3

05-23-2012

Nice new item (itīll help a lot the ap carry), but why u donīt make an other for ad carry (suggestion brutalizer).By the way i believe ez has a bug in itīs ad ratio.

0Kiu0

05-23-2012

I played a game, but I don't feel the better performance that this patch has stated. Am I suppose to do something for it to work.

srpeto

05-23-2012

the new map it's pretty awesome BUT my hero looks with a graphics like a win 98 and is too hard too see my stats, my gold and everything.... and well the new count of minions it's a good idea but with lucky you can see the smaller numbers.. i will not play anymore until riot games fix the map ŽŽ

TrickTheTroll

05-23-2012

Is it just me or my item icons got small even though I putted my HUD to the max?

My potions / wards are blurry.

tatadata

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabsy View Post
Does this include Zhonyas? If it does this seems kinda OP especialy on those burst champs who have targeted abilities IE Ryze, "my cooldowns are up, Ima be imortal for 2 secs oh and by the way when that 2 seconds is up and my cooldowns are refreshed guess what? You gonna take all 3 hits to your face instantly."
LOL. so right, ryze becomes immortal then slams all 3 spells into somebodie's face in exactly 0.00000000 seconds. Thanks for another buff to ryze riot.