Ask the Yeti and Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Nunu nods "Plenty of times, as Emissary of Freljord, we make it a point to visit a number of the villages to talk to the people there whenever we visit. Sometimes we help hunt, and sometimes we just show up to have a good time." He smiles."They consider me a local hero back at my birth village, and chief there writes to us often to ask how things are. But I have to say, my true home is with the yeti."
(looks like I forgot to change accounts....I am too tired and will deal with it later."
(( Is that an account slip-up I see? ))

Ask Nunu

07-17-2012

Nunu nods "Plenty of times, as Emissary of Freljord, we make it a point to visit a number of the villages to talk to the people there whenever we visit. Sometimes we help hunt, and sometimes we just show up to have a good time." He smiles."They consider me a local hero back at my birth village, and chief there writes to us often to ask how things are. But I have to say, my true home is with the yeti."
(You see nothing)

Iron Ambássador

09-26-2012

((Psst, I'd like to notify you of your turn with fighting here. ))
(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...98398&page=112 ))

Ask Nunu

09-27-2012

(Thanks for the heads up Poppy.)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Nunu and Willump,

I am an weaponsmith and armorer in Piltover. I was wondering if the two of you needed any new equipment or you want to examine a new weapon.

I can see Willump causeing much havoc with a sledgehammer and Nunu flinging his ice stones with one of my slings.

Ask Nunu

09-30-2012

"Hmm a weapon smith you say. Well we will see about stopping by one day to take a look around."

Ask Nunu

10-22-2012

(Sure I will bump this.)

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

{{Still around?}}

Ask Nunu

12-06-2012

(Sorry, I am here, been distracted with the holiday hours at work and life and so on. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

Ask Nunu

12-09-2012

(Bump, or should I just make a new thread?)