Ask the Yeti and Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nunu

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelheidSuzuki View Post
Did you two ever fight?
(I missed your question earlier, sorry.)
We get into arguments sometimes, but usually nothing major. He cheats though, if he is losing he will pick me up and toss me up and down till I say I was wrong. But there was that one time I got back at him by freezing him in a block of ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Does your yeti carry a map? He always seems to know the way.
Hey there Ezreal, good question, but you of all people should know there is more than one way to navigate with a map. The yeti are experts in using landmarks and the position of the celestial bodies to get around without getting lost. But when all else fails, I got a map in my harness just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWaffle View Post
Nunu, first and foremost, you were the first champion I ever summoned. Though I don't summon you as much as I used to, you are still one of my favorites.

Anyways, ahem, when Willump eats minions, he swallows them whole. Is eating without chewing like that hazardous to his health?

Thanks in advance.
-Core
Thanks for being a fan Waffle, though your name is making us hungry. As for your question.
It is not hazardous at all. The yeti have adapted to where their throats and tummies dont rip or tear easily when they eat, that way they can use the energy from their food as soon as they devour it, without having to deal with the bones in it. It is a survival tactic they like to call the eat and run.

AskVeigar

06-23-2012

"Greetings Yeti Rider,i have been wondering for some time now why Willump limits himself to only consuming minions and the various monster,why not champions?maybe not one of the larger ones,try,veigar for an example."

~Xin Zhao

Ask Nunu

06-24-2012

Thats a good question Se....senal... Thats a good question Xin. It is actually the summoners who limit Willump's ability to devour. They think the prospect of the yeti taking bites out of the other champions left and right would be pretty scary. Thats my theory on why anyway, but it is kind of upsetting to see Volibear and Cho'Gath keep their abilities to bite into people and Willump cant.

Ask Nunu

07-11-2012

(I really need to get on here more as Nunu. Summers made me quite busy.)

DigitallyFazed

07-11-2012

[[Indeed you do, Yeti Rider.]]

"Hello Nunu and Willump. First and foremost, does Willump like steak? I got you and him several, fairly large steaks to motivate you through the tournament. I'm rooting for you guys!"

Core shakes the sack that holds the steaks.

"And secondly, since your the Emissary of Freljord, doesn't it get stressful for you since you're just a child?"

-Core

Ask Nunu

07-11-2012

Quote:
[[Indeed you do, Yeti Rider.]]

"Hello Nunu and Willump. First and foremost, does Willump like steak? I got you and him several, fairly large steaks to motivate you through the tournament. I'm rooting for you guys!"

Core shakes the sack that holds the steaks.

"And secondly, since your the Emissary of Freljord, doesn't it get stressful for you since you're just a child?"

-Core
"Hey there again Core. And of course Willump like steak, he loves any kind of...." Willump happily goes over and takes the bag tossing one of the steaks into mouth.Nunu points at him."Hey you know its rude to eat in front of guest." Wilump shrugs and takes the bag of steaks to put them away for later."Ahem, sorry about that, he gets excited when people bring him food. And we thank you for your support, we will be sure to bash Jarvan a good one for you." Willump walks back in chewing on another steak. He smash his fist into the other to emphasize the point.
"As for your question. Yeah, it is pretty stressful, not because I am a child, it is because all the adults want to do is argue and they tend to over look me because of my age. But I am glad I can count on Ashe and Anivia to stand by me help me in making tough decisions." He smiles at Core "I hope that answer works, I would go into more detail, but thats all confidential. And thanks again for the steaks."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Nunu, what are your thoughts on Cho'Gath?

DigitallyFazed

07-12-2012

"It does. Oh...and another one...if it isn't too personal. Do you think your father is still alive out there somewhere? And if he is...would you ever want to try and find him?"

Ask Nunu

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Nunu, what are your thoughts on Cho'Gath?
"The Yeti believe that his kind dont belong in this world. As for myself, he gives me the creeps."

Quote:
"It does. Oh...and another one...if it isn't too personal. Do you think your father is still alive out there somewhere? And if he is...would you ever want to try and find him?"
"I really cant say for sure, Freljord is a deadly place. Its is kind of unlikely that he is alive. But I dont want to talk about my father anymore."

CoreOfBandleCity

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
"I really cant say for sure, Freljord is a deadly place. Its is kind of unlikely that he is alive. But I dont want to talk about my father anymore."
Core nods.
"I understand your pain, Nunu. Another question. Have you ever returned to your hometown?"