The summoner who kills bots 9000 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glorious Bird

05-25-2012

Friends of a friend I know only played Bot games levels 1~30 and there after. I think they were around 300~400 wins before even starting against regular people. They were so, so bad. Never played with them again.

killbot9000

05-30-2012

SWEEEEEET a post about me. Thanks all

killbot9000

05-30-2012

and yes its about me. I play with people who cry all game long. And just to clear it up. Elo is useless as an indicator of skill when you have 4 random players on the team. You can play excellent and if everyone else plays bad, you lose. Winning 50 percent of the time is standard when you play with 4 random people. Also, do you know how elo even works? Did riot send you the official elo guide? Do blind matches count elo for draft matches in dom? Also, just because you are high elo doesnt mean you are going to play with all high elo. The game isnt going to sit there and wait just to find people in your elo range. It has a tolerance level. But again, love the post. Glad im famous... and a great League of Legends player.

Caffeinetus

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaltar View Post
And then John was a zombie.
No John, you are the demons.

Caffeinetus

05-30-2012

And yes...I've played once or twice with people that do that. They either don't do anything during the game, simply stand on the platform during the entire round...while the rest of the team decides to feed so quickly that you swear it's one person running three different instances of the game at once.

Roundabout

05-30-2012

Ya'll postin' in a troll thread.

killbot9000

05-31-2012

I'm not. He literally is talking about me. So it's kind of my thread. And its not a troll thread because he actually believes what he is saying.

Insanus

05-31-2012

Its true. I was talking about him. Ruined a bunch of games for me. However, he was on the enemy team two games in a row a couple days ago and beat me both games. good playing bot. I mean I still think you are a terrible person and I will dodge any game that you are on my team, but I can admit you beat me a few times. As that ****** In Feed pointed out, I am low elo afterall...