The summoner who kills bots 9000 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

05-22-2012

You're totally welcome, buddy-pal.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
You can be mad all you want and blame the 'evil community' here, but read over what you posted here. With the tone of this post, you got back exactly what you were giving out.
You must have missed the post where i apologized for the proceived tone i had and explained that i thought this player was mid to high elo and the draft pool of players are small and this guy had so many games that most mid to high elo had played with him. Thus only leaving low elo. Since then i have found out that im low elo so he must be as well so ironically only low elo players would have run across him. I appreciate the delightful tone you brought to the conversation

Basoosh

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
You must have missed the post where i apologized for the proceived tone i had and explained that i thought this player was mid to high elo and the draft pool of players are small and this guy had so many games that most mid to high elo had played with him. Thus only leaving low elo. Since then i have found out that im low elo so he must be as well so ironically only low elo players would have run across him. I appreciate the delightful tone you brought to the conversation
You apologized - and then in the very same post you continued to call us a 'dark community'. So it ended up not sounding like an apology to me at all.

Look, let's just completely start over. When approached in a normal manner, the Dominion community is actually quite welcoming and very civil, especially compared to normal LOL. You're actually not low Elo either, 1600 is still above average by a considerable amount.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Well honestly, i knew i was pretty good, but i got my elo thrown at me so fast i threw it in reverse. I usually carry of the games i am in. So does no one have the problems i have with bad teammates likethe murderandroid. I assume most of the high and mighty high elos got carried there by premades which is why they didnt understand my original complaint. Also i love most of the community while playing. Just seems like the forums are quick judgers and just make broad sweeping remarks without putting thought into it.

Insanus

05-22-2012

As a matter of fact, i won 10 straight games today. That is good by anyones standard even the high elos cant hate on that.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
As a matter of fact, i won 10 straight games today. That is good by anyones standard even the high elos cant hate on that.
Quite good indeed. Keep at it.

On topic, what was the original post referring to? Seems like you were complaining about total win/loss concerning Coop vs AI games. Not sure though.

If that was the case, rest assured that Coop vs AI doesn't affect Elo.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Quote:
You guys must be low elo. This guy has over 2,000 games played, and he seems to be in half the matches I play.
I'm 300 elo above you. You're a c-untwaffle.

Phourc

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
Nobody knows what you're talking about because everyone on the forums is at least 200 points over you.
I'm not

Insanus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Quite good indeed. Keep at it.

On topic, what was the original post referring to? Seems like you were complaining about total win/loss concerning Coop vs AI games. Not sure though.

If that was the case, rest assured that Coop vs AI doesn't affect Elo.
Thanks bear for actually responding to my question instead of bashing my elo! To answer your question, no i am not talking about co op. Ive actually never even tried co op. I play draft dominion excusively. I was merely referencing a summoner who constantly trolls my games with champ selection, builds, attitude, and gameplay. I didnt want to use his name because my goal was not to call him out or shame him but to see if anyone has had the same issues and how they would deal or have dealt with them. If you had played with him, my clues would be obvious. His favorite saying is, "i dont have time to be the best player on my team and teach you noobs how to play." Not gonna lie, i thought this was funny the first time i heard it but 3 straight losses in a row causes me to lose my sense of humor. Thanks for sticking to the point though!

Insanus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
I'm 300 elo above you. You're a c-untwaffle.
Well if i had played the 10 games on Insanus that might not be true. Im not gonna lie, i have anxiety issues and it really bothers me that my elo has come under such scrutiny. I feel like with this borderline hateful community, if i lose a couple games i will get bombarded with you suck and uninstall and kill yourself type posts. Im not a fan of lol matches to call out people on their elo when they werent even trying to brag about elo. I created a new account and i have been tearing it up! Im just playing so much better.

As to the name calling, if i was what you called me then i would think that you would want to be nice to me. Maybe then you wouldnt have so much time on your hands to no life this game and pleasure yourself while on that lol matches looking a your elo. A woman would do you some good.