The summoner who kills bots 9000 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Wow. My friends had warned me that the forums were full of trolls and jerks. I never said anything about high elo. I didnt even know my elo. I just knew that i was about 40 games up and this guy hadhad over 1,000 wins which seems like alot. I try to play tanks and bot (morg) for my team amd this guy wrecks it everytime. He had alotthe of wins so i figured our games had mostly mid to high elo players sine dom doesnt exactly match elos but try to make even teams. So i assumed the only people not seeing this guy would be low eloers. That was my thought process. Wasnt meaning any disrespect. This community really is pretty bad huh?

inFe eD

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
Wow. My friends had warned me that the forums were full of trolls and jerks. I never said anything about high elo. I didnt even know my elo. I just knew that i was about 40 games up and this guy hadhad over 1,000 wins which seems like alot. I try to play tanks and bot (morg) for my team amd this guy wrecks it everytime. He had alotthe of wins so i figured our games had mostly mid to high elo players sine dom doesnt exactly match elos but try to make even teams. So i assumed the only people not seeing this guy would be low eloers. That was my thought process. Wasnt meaning any disrespect. This community really is pretty bad huh?
Strolls into the forums to flame a teammate, calls everyone who disagrees with him low elo, labels entire community a troll warren when he's called out on his silliness.

We don't take kindly to your type 'round here, stranguh.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Sorry if i offended. I never did claim high elo. I thought i was doing well. Thanks for letting me know otherwise. Maybe i shouldnt have "flamed a teammate" but i never said his name. I just wanted to see if other people had the same problem. In dom games it seems like one person can really hurt a team. I reallywas try toto be a good teammate so it bothers me if someone wont try to work together. No one else said anything so it must be dumb luck i catch the same guy so much.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
You guys must be low elo. This guy has over 2,000 games played, and he seems to be in half the matches I play.
1600 is low Elo. Nobody knows what you're talking about because everyone on the forums is at least 200 points over you.

I don't care if you mentioned high Elo or not, you have this attitude that everyone who doesn't know what your vague accusation is must be worse than you are and it's funny because the opposite is true. You don't know what we're talking about because you're bad.

TL;DR I guess there's a POOTERSS in the 1600s bracket.

DiscworldDeath

05-22-2012

Cut it out guys.

And no, 1,600 is not "low Elo", it's above average. It's mid-high.

Sure, the OP has some issues, but this attitude has to stop.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Thanks Disc. I was about to say that i didnt know that the high elo were such elitist. I was feeling pretty down about my play. Infeed was probably right that i shouldnt have flamed on the forums, but i really did want to see if this was a widespread problem. Thanks again. Right now your are my shining beacon in this dark community.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Current stats of one of those said players is Dominion: 1016W/1029L, a negative Ratio is never high Elo n_n, i won't say who he is because that would be immoral and it's against the forum rules.
devil's advocate, but bigfatmissy (now a different summoner name but I can't remember what it changed too) was 2k ranked elo season 1 with a crapload of games played and more losses than wins. So win/loss isn't too tied to elo.

Basoosh

05-22-2012

Quote:
You guys must be low elo. This guy has over 2,000 games played, and he seems to be in half the matches I play.
You can be mad all you want and blame the 'evil community' here, but read over what you posted here. With the tone of this post, you got back exactly what you were giving out.

inFe eD

05-22-2012

Quote:
Sorry if i offended. I never did claim high elo. I thought i was doing well. Thanks for letting me know otherwise. Maybe i shouldnt have "flamed a teammate" but i never said his name. I just wanted to see if other people had the same problem. In dom games it seems like one person can really hurt a team. I reallywas try toto be a good teammate so it bothers me if someone wont try to work together. No one else said anything so it must be dumb luck i catch the same guy so much.
If there's an overrated player in your bracket, you'll end up facing him on the enemy team more often than not. There are 4 player slots open on your team, and 5 slots on the enemy team. If you can pull your weight, you'll stop seeing him soon enough. Yeah, winning/losing can be a crapshoot of who gets the worst player on their team sometimes, but over time it evens out in your favor.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
If there's an overrated player in your bracket, you'll end up facing him on the enemy team more often than not. There are 4 player slots open on your team, and 5 slots on the enemy team. If you can pull your weight, you'll stop seeing him soon enough. Yeah, winning/losing can be a crapshoot of who gets the worst player on their team sometimes, but over time it evens out in your favor.
Thanks buddy. I've been practing on a couple new champs so hopefully that will help out. It led to a couple losses but hopefully in the future it will mean more wins!