The summoner who kills bots 9000 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanus

05-22-2012

I hate you. You ruin all of my dominion games. How do you have over 1,000 wins? You must play an awful lot to get that many free wins due to afks on the other team. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Hell no.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

no, i don't know what youa re talking about.

Insanus

05-22-2012

You guys must be low elo. This guy has over 2,000 games played, and he seems to be in half the matches I play.

Infirc

05-22-2012

Quote:
You guys must be low elo. This guy has over 2,000 games played, and he seems to be in half the matches I play.
if you have 2.000 games played and only half of them won then youa ren't really high elo, if youa re paired with that guy then youa ren't really high elo either i've got paired with guys with 2000+ games played too* with 1000+ won and last time i checke dmy ELo wasn't high, needless to say currently most of the high elo players have an average of 1300-1500 played games, you must be either on a really high Elo or on tremendously low Elo, sorry :S

Current stats of one of those said players is Dominion: 1016W/1029L, a negative Ratio is never high Elo n_n, i won't say who he is because that would be immoral and it's against the forum rules.

Insanus

05-22-2012

I dont even know what you are talking about buddy. Im just saying that either you are low elo or you need to get off the forums and play a couple games. Stop trolling innocent threads.

inFe eD

05-22-2012

Quote:
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/587585/Insanus

No, John. You are the demons.

Coaltar

05-22-2012

And then John was a zombie.

Insanus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Thanks buddy. Thats good information. I should check that site out. Im not sure what you are getting at though. I think with that guy on my team half the time 55%totry (rounded) is a pretty good win %

Geekweezul

05-22-2012

Quote:
Thanks buddy. Thats good information. I should check that site out. Im not sure what you are getting at though. I think with that guy on my team half the time 55%totry (rounded) is a pretty good win %
He's getting at the fact that you are telling other people they don't know what they are talking about because they are not high Elo while you sit at 1600 Elo.

Which means, if you're getting paired with this 2k+ games played guy, he must not be high-Elo either.