Brand Tips Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-21-2012

Hi I Bought Brand Yesterday And I Would Like To Know Some Tips,Builds And Stratgies Please

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-21-2012

i made 3 first bloods at mid...

ZiadAhmed

Recruiter

05-22-2012

Bump

OriginalJack

Kaoelith

05-23-2012

The reginald guide is fairly accurate with build and runes

I prefer all flat ap quints and 2 mpen blues for 10 mpen from runes since you will do true damage to people without mr once you have sorcs

with the build on it though I get hextech revolver first if I have enough for it instead of 3 dorans in one go back

using your W and E right on single v aoe targets is also hard to remember since his W does more damage if already on fire while E spreads the spell into aoe if already on fire, this can make leading with E-Q-W on single target do a lot more damage then W-E-Q

to push a creep wave though Q-E-W on creeps can clear a wave within 4 sec if you are high enough level(normally 7ish if you aren't fed)

The main thing with him is to make sure your ulti will bounce, preferably to other champs but if there are only a few creeps up it often bounces back to the champion
that only applies though if the champ can live through more than one hit of your ulti, its gotten me a few kills without bouncing because the target was running away

Effigy

05-23-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/brand...skiller=qweqqr

Combos:
E => Q => W
Q => E => W
E => R => Q => W

Tips:
-Archangel's Staff and Will of the Ancients are also viable items
-Try leading with your ult then comboing into your Sear and Pillar
-Timing Lich Bane in between abilities will give your the maximum amount of damage from your Ablaze and bonus attack damage

And if you like to troll, try out Hybrid DPS Brand.

Sammy The Cat

05-23-2012

One of the big issues I had when I first started playing Brand was no mana. Don't waste mana pushing creep waves unless you have blue or a turret is getting overrrun, etc. Basically don't waste mana, but use your gut.
Also, make sure you don't go in first to team fights and try not to travel in enemy territory alone. You're very squishy and will feed this way.
Good luck!

Effigy

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeHunter67 View Post
One of the big issues I had when I first started playing Brand was no mana. Don't waste mana pushing creep waves unless you have blue or a turret is getting overrrun, etc. Basically don't waste mana, but use your gut.
Also, make sure you don't go in first to team fights and try not to travel in enemy territory alone. You're very squishy and will feed this way.
Good luck!
Snipe Hunter is right, mana can be a big issue. Early game you can rely on your masteries to keep you quenched and Clarity if you brought it, mid to late game, however, gets a little tricky and you'll want to get blue whenever your jungle doesn't need it. Archangel and Banshee's also give you bonus mana.