What are good carries for tt?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makaris

08-19-2010

Mundo never really functions as a tank, but he excels at rapid response and punishing low life people that over extend.

Ensign Drej

08-19-2010

Garen has an amazing start in 5v5, and in 3v3 it only gets better. He has naturally high resistance with Courage, both it's active and passive, has a silence, BLADESTORM.... and his ultimate, essentially an execute.

Eppa

08-19-2010

Ezreal

OLI HC

08-20-2010

demacian champs of course.

poppy
garen
xin zhao

fakeFetus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Mordekaiser is straight beasting on TT, i agree with leirkov - i hate going up against that punkass

Wheredigo

08-20-2010

heros that are amazing on tt as i've seen- tank garen is a pain in the arse.
jax- one of my favorites to own with
nasus- can be a beast is you play him well, better in 5's
rammus- taunt wins games, nuff said
shen- again taunt wins games
heimer- a well played heimer in 3's is unstoppable, even after nerfs
xin- i don't really know anyone that doesn't hate his presence even if he isn't That hard to counter
amumu- god like all around, his ult is game breaking in 3's and i think i've only ever lost 2 games if my friend or me played amumu
poppy- alright in 3's early and mid game, and amazing late game if farmed reasonably at all
vlad- if vlad can get fed early in 3's it's over, period.
mordekeiser- great tank for 3's, but easily countered, still arguing with a friend of mine as to if he's really worth the spot
shaco- great char in 3's and 5's- (personally i'm still waiting for a nerf on him)
taric- best support char in 3's imo- soraka just doesn't hold up as well in 3's as she does 5's from what i've seen
teemo- a good teemo is always a happy site in 3's
warwick- always nice to have a good forester for the extra levels in 3's.

thats my thoughts on 3's, the other chars just don't hold up as well as these from what i've seen

Slide

08-20-2010

For TT you want tough champions.

Any Tough Melee DPS or any off tank. Ranged DPS and burst casters are generally too squishy as there are far too many places you can be jumped from.

MeatB1ade

08-20-2010

Ezreal has only received one mention, and as I main him I feel he needs to be mentioned again. TT has so many obstacles to jump across...running Ghost/Flash as summoner skills I can become almost impossible to kill. Ezreal is good on TT because a lot of people like to play more tanky characters (Garen, Morde, Sion, etc..) and Ezreal can push them around easily early game to prevent them from becoming too beastly.

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

Thanks for all the answers..