Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerPuppy

05-27-2012

HOW TO FIX

take ulti off of instant CD, it has an 80 sec CD anyway at lvl 3 so you dont need it.

Either reduce the stack damage increase by half (so 10% each stack not 20%)

OR change the damage to physical so its another garen with reverse ulti and a different skill set effectively

oh and haveing physical damage increase a magic damage passive is insanity so change that just because it was a bad idea.

should be balanced after that.

PlzStayHere

05-29-2012

...... This ****ing champ is too op

EmeraldPhoe

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicar Soric View Post
can we stop releasing champs that are just repeats of the same old champs? darius has garen's spin, just stronger, his ult, just more OP, and almost has the same "next attack does bonus" ability as garen. only real difference is garen is demacia, darius is noxus
Thats the point. So you have two fierce rivals that are so similiar

EmeraldPhoe

06-20-2012

Darius isn't that op. I know because I play him and I am good with him but if i get bad start i end up failing. Darius one weakness that i know of is Olaf since it seems the lower health he has then more damage plus every time i would 1v1 Olaf i would lose and we were evenly matched so no Darius is not op .So shutup and stop your complaining. All those who says he is op are noobs. If you are really good at one of your champs then you should be able to kill him with a partner. Dam all these people are are a bunch of cry baby's who cant take a char they think is op.

oversouls302

Recruiter

08-26-2012

Reminds me a lot of a character in the manga berserk.