Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHybrid

05-22-2012

Looks awesome!

xDiscolado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

+1 Please

TheUnwrappedOne

05-22-2012

What happened to Norse king skin???

xDiscolado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

-1 Please

Jclofsho

05-22-2012

legionnaire, awesome.

Knox Gran

05-22-2012

Now Heads are really going to roll! Garen look out you got some verily scary face offs comin up. well someone's face is comin off.

This patch as me sooooo freakin stoked! New CHOPPAH champ. I finally get my chalice so I wont be feeling castrated whenever i put on my gatekeeper suit. And total freakin world rockin bonus: MALPHITE BUFF. I been rockin and rollin my rock solid coral reefer stone solid for the last few weeks; love him sooo much. he's now the foundation of my tank pick. and he is getting better?! better run squishies. MALPHITE SMASH and DARIUS CHOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicar Soric View Post
can we stop releasing champs that are just repeats of the same old champs? darius has garen's spin, just stronger, his ult, just more OP, and almost has the same "next attack does bonus" ability as garen. only real difference is garen is demacia, darius is noxus

well shucks golly! one is the hand of Noxus the other is the hand of Damacia... both are paragons of their military and both serve the high commander.

could it be that Riot is showing the different styles of military strength between the two warring city states by releasing appropreately aligned champions that serve the same purpose in both factions and thus have similar abilities where one is bloody and cruel and the other is shiny and sturdy?

and come on you know you want garen to wake up one morning after a bender and see this guy in the mirror after his army buds dressed him up like Darius just to see if he would spin-to-win the bathroom mirror?

such antics could only be described in the most limp wristed patronizing ***** eye for the straight guy accent possible as HYSTERICAL!

Edit: i get no love on this thing i swear lol.

Mirana Arashi

05-22-2012

Awesomeness.

MilleK

05-22-2012

This one is looking good!

Darkterror69

05-22-2012

So what happened to his second skin? Even rara says that he will be available with his "skins" after the patch.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post24504446

Avenntus

05-22-2012

i fear that ulti will be a bit OP