Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chide da jungler

05-22-2012

I dunno

I wan to play him cause of his ult, but can't imagine him working out vs common toplane picks

I'll keep my eye on streams and see what happens

Draghard

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorSwagThnDennis View Post
Why didn't you Guillotine Singed after it came off cooldown from killing TF with it?

Also, you said that each block represents 100 HP. That's kind of misleading, being that the number of blocks rounds down (a 499 HP champ will have four blocks), but the health bar shows an exact percentage. A 125-health champion with 499 max HP will have one of his or her four blocks filled, but, if you only have 110 damage on Ignite, you won't get the kill even though they appear to have only 100 HP from counting blocks.
Simple answer..no mana?

AtGod9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-22-2012

So...if im right...A Tanky DPS, with a poisoning passive, AoE, with pull, cooldown reduction and true dmg? I think i dont need to mention, he dmg more if his POISONING pasive is STACKING on the enemy, give him MOVESPEED and more dmg by his EVERY ability..... you guys made a champ who can defeat Tryndamere?

Draghard

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtGod9 View Post
So...if im right.. a poisoning, AoE, with pull, cooldown reduction and true dmg? I think i dont need to mention, he dmg more if his POISONING pasive is STACKING on the enemy, give him MOVESPEED and more dmg by his EVERY ability..... you guys made a champ who can defeat Tryndamere?
Its uh..bleed effect, not poisoning, and any champ that can hard cc with ignite can defeat Tryndamere easily.

DamionThrakos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

What is this!? No Trinity Force? Not played as a jungler? Who are you and what have you done with Phreak?

CloakedClaw

05-22-2012

dat ult... so much OP

Namenloss

05-22-2012

hes sooooo op..brb pulling out debit card to buy.

Agent Panther

05-22-2012

MALPHITE SMASH and DARIUS CHOP![/QUOTE]

This is the future of top lane

charredfields

05-22-2012

looks like a fun champ, INCOMING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF OP THREADS. i fore see this guy bringing more QQ since Fiora came out before people realized Fiora was just Yi in drag

Ketse

05-22-2012

so, when this patch is gonna be on?