"The Crying Beard"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puny Ancus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcPunchman View Post
Hi! I've been a Rioter for almost two years now, and this is by far the strangest interaction I've had with the fans. I'm flattered, impressed, and terrified.

At the start of April, I was seen in a photo in the "Urf Memorial Service" thread. You might recognize me as the 'epic neckbeard' who was weeping profusely. I know that a few people made some comments on this, and one individual went ahead and posted this image here:

http://imgur.com/abwXw

However, today at Riot HQ, we received a package addressed to "The Crying Beard". At first, no one knew who should claim it. However, after the 20th person asked if I was "The Crying Beard", I assumed it must be me. (Note, the beard has only gotten larger and more neckly in the last 2 months). I went to claim the package.

The contents were.... unnerving. After first confirming there were no explosives, white powder or other suspicious contents, I found something I could not believe. Addressed to "The Crying Beard", no other markings, no return address, no note or explanation of any kind.

Will the sender of this mysterious package come forth? If you can properly identify the contents of the package, I would like to speak with you. Privately.
I made that image! LMAO HOW
EDIT: ORIGINAL POST kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puny Ancus View Post
I remember those.
I'm sorry it had to be in jpeg, but It just would not let me upload a png

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKamiyama View Post
What's in the box?!
Rioter beat me to it.

Duke Br0heimer

05-21-2012

Ib4 it turns out some freak sent the guy a box full of human beards.

Flarey

05-21-2012

An electric shaver to get rid of the beard

Attachment 445376

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

05-21-2012
3 of 26 Riot Posts

You guys are the greatest. Also totally wacky, in the awesomest way possible.

DotEleven

05-21-2012

This is like Clue, Riot Games edition.

Edit: Actually, I'd play the hell out of League of Clue.

Edit#2: Woot, I'm in a Riot sandwich! Not sure if should end as forever alone or creeper.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

05-21-2012
4 of 26 Riot Posts

Epic!

RAGESTARVED

05-21-2012

inb4 someone admits to sending the package just to figure out what was inside

ecstaSTEVE

05-21-2012

all right everyone: time to use our imagination. what could make this rioter post for the ~first time, and on this matter?

it's not a joke, I'd be willing to bet. it has to be something extremely personal, hence the "private talk", and i'd bet it's not something one just throws away.

bARRtender

05-21-2012

Interesting...