AD vs AP Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VintageKorean

08-19-2010

AP or AD which sivir role is best? which one does more dmg, which one helps in team fights?

Items I get
Meki
Then boots of mob
Then nashor's
Then chalice
Then guinsoos
Is this AP or AD?

TacoBellAssassin

08-19-2010

people still play sivir?

ITwisterpaI

08-19-2010

Seems to me like you went ap and a little hybrid, but in my opinion ad is better in team fights. Her attacks let you hit mulitiple units and will do some nifty damage if they let you kite.

Fallen 62

08-19-2010

AS/AD on Sivir is best in almost everything. The only reason you should be going AP Sivir is when you play All Random/All Mid.

S Apexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2010

I have only seen one enemy Sivir in the last... what? 6 months?
I don't see pure AP Sivir being useful though.

j4xpEptuSN

The Council

08-19-2010

Sivir is beast. Remember your position though, you kill creeps, and you make your team better. If you approach the character from the perspective of killing as many creeps as possible, you will have much more success than if you didn't.

Your role really is support/creep kill first, damage second. Standard support build is highly effective: Chalice, merc/ninja, starks, aegis. Your glaive will weaken waves to die in generally 1-2 volleys of ricochets. If your game reaches 35+ you will drop in effectiveness killing waves with glaives.

That doesn't mean you can't be a dpser if you really wanted. I've had success with starks/thirster. If the game lasts long enough you can throw a madred razor in there.

AP is awesome for wave destroying and for squishy teams that like to clump. You can still aim for a supportish role with AP by grabbing a will of the ancients and maybe an abyssal scepter.

Just some random thoughts with no coherence.