Ashe's passive - Focus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviant023

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Focus - Ashe's critical strike chance increases by 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18% every 3 seconds while not attacking. Focus' bonus is expended with her next basic attack.

I'd like to hear your opinion of this passive, I personally believe it's pretty much useless if not the worst passive in game, especially in mid-late game after buying a dancer. In early laning phase it's great for 1st hit when you almost get half of your's enemy hp with just one shot but what after it and if he's smart, he'll wait in bush for you to waste it on minion. You wont wait next 30 seconds to critical again cause you have to keep cs-ing. 3% is a small percent but if it was higher it would be overpowered. After you crit. him 1st time you can say goodbye to your passive until you come back to lane again. What do you guys think about it, I personally believe they should give her passive armor penetration or something like that.

PhoDaKids

05-21-2012

IMO it's not a great passive, It's meant to put you ahead of the other ad carry with your first shot, and it's nice to have a crit when you come back from base.... But yea, I think they should change her passive to the frost shots

Wylade

05-21-2012

What if they got rid of it stacking, and just gave her flat crit chance, increasing over level?

Luhz

05-21-2012

i agree with the above post

maybe start it out at 10% and by end game increase it to 30 or something

Venenum Clade

05-21-2012

i definitely think they should change the passive and i like the increasing over level idea

Jappyman

05-21-2012

yeah or it shouldnt reset until you actually do crit.

Ō

05-21-2012

spend about 30,000 ip for a full rune page of crit dmg...start with a longsword and sona ad buff...boom lvl 1 op damage...

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

sounds legit, what after that crit space?

Slimm Shaney

05-21-2012

wait... support ashe! all crit damage, camps bush till 100% chance
fires arrow, zoned, gg?

Little Boy Nate

05-21-2012

She needs a reworked passive all together. Giving her flat crit chance will break her laning phase while the crit build up we have now is useless because of last hitting.