Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taichao

08-19-2010

Agreed, kinda tired of all the 6300 heroes back to back.. vladimir should never have been a 6300 hero, galio yes.. vlad no, this guy should honestly be a 3150 hero, skillshot or not.

Genesis G

Recruiter

08-19-2010

Wow Riot, another OP Champion. I am so sick of you guys SELLING POWER. This is getting rediculous!!!!oneeleven11!

On a serious note, can we as a player base not judge this champion until we have played at least 5-10 games against him and played a few games as him if possible. The first few games against him, he will have an advantage because you won't know what he is capable of. That doesnt make him OP. I am going to pull my hair out if I see 1000 threads called "OMG URGOT OP" 3 hours after release. Lets act intelligent this time guys, then Riot can get some real feedback and make adjustments quicker (Buff or Nerf, if needed at all). Rather than scrolling through page after page of garbage.

CHEWYARMS

08-19-2010

I think this is the first sneek peak with real artwork lol all the other ones are like hints at what they look like.

OpJax

08-19-2010

lol Taicho you dont know what you saying Vlad is powerful champ cuz you suck with him dont mean must be cheam you better stick to soraka

Mediocre Top

08-19-2010

I saw this before, it was posted in a thread a few days ago. If anything, he looks like he will be a tank.

xilr

Recruiter

08-19-2010

Quote:
Tizjiz:
Whats with everyone wanting a champ that isnt 6300ip? If they had cheap new champs then you'd have TONS of people with the new champ and he'd seem less appealing. It's like a girl that everyones been with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this game people fall into one of three categories.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If your rich (or irresponsible) IRL you will get every new hero anyways.

2. If your a hardcore LoL player that plays LoL many hours a day, you will get every new hero anyways

3. If you play less than 20 hours a week, its PAY or GTFO.

If you fall into category 3, then your mad about 6300 IP heroes because there is no other way to acquire them short of coughing up $8-10 every 2 weeks.

If your a member of category 1 or 2, you downvote anyone in 3. And promptly insult them as often as possible, making sure to bring up that LoL its a "free"* game..etc...etc...etc.....

*"Free" as in more expensive than a subscription MMO, which on average runs $14.95 a month for all content.

l0n3w0lf

08-19-2010

Gargas has some competition.

Cat Girl Shrek

08-19-2010

Totally knew this was coming, i read the JoJ in-game and im like.. OH CRAPPPPP Urgot.. Necormancy.. Yep thats a new champ.

Im psychic..
Looks REALLY cool, he's the Spider Queen.

Ryuuchi

08-19-2010

The awesome part about this good news is that I have enough IP for this new champ when it comes out. I'm ready to own this guy. =)

cyph

08-19-2010

Mom?!