Weekend Ashe Skins Sale: 50% Off Freljord, Sherwood Forest and Woad Ashe skins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PirateDook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2010

have a skin sale of skins that are actually worth buying?

Gluesticky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

I don't really like any of those skins :-\ And woad ashe does make her look undead

Kasual Kyle

08-20-2010

WOW i like how they decide to do this a day after I buy woad ashe for full price. AWESOME

MrMookie

08-20-2010

So many QQ's in here about a sale. If you don't like it don't buy it. STFU

UAE

Master Recruiter

08-20-2010

lol
i like the 3rd one

luciferonus

08-22-2010

woad ashe is awesome got already http://th02.deviantart.net/fs19/300W...Chonastock.jpg she is from King Arthur 2004 movie.

Karunashi

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferonus View Post
woad ashe is awesome got already http://th02.deviantart.net/fs19/300W...Chonastock.jpg she is from King Arthur 2004 movie.
I would prefer Merlin from that movie. God did he look epic with his tribal apparel. He could be Zilean without the floating mechanism :P