Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

10-05-2012

Kathrus

I require rent for a piece of you land.....For Something...Don't Worry I Won't Change The Environment....Much....

~Veigar.

AskKarthus

10-05-2012

"Are you capable of staying alive in the marsh? The marsh itself is more hostile than I am."

Ask The Ebil

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"Are you capable of staying alive in the marsh? The marsh itself is more hostile than I am."

Its A Planned Construction For My Epic Plan That Surely Won't Fail And I Can Stay Alive In This Marsh I Been To The Void And Back So Nothing Can Stop Me Because I'm Veigar.

AskKarthus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Its A Planned Construction For My Epic Plan That Surely Won't Fail And I Can Stay Alive In This Marsh I Been To The Void And Back So Nothing Can Stop Me Because I'm Veigar.
If you are building something, you will fail. Its a swamp. The only stable ground is where my castle stands. The magic that permeates my swamp is also different than void magic. Its pure necrotic energy.

Ask The Ebil

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
If you are building something, you will fail. Its a swamp. The only stable ground is where my castle stands. The magic that permeates my swamp is also different than void magic. Its pure necrotic energy.
Right.....So You Any Other Ideas Where I Can Make A Dungeon?

AskKarthus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Right.....So You Any Other Ideas Where I Can Make A Dungeon?
Zaun.

AskKarthus

AskKarthus

10-11-2012

(( Definitely a bump. ))

Script Lord

10-11-2012

Dear Deathsinger,

Hello there. You may not remember me, but I remember you quite clearly. How are you? Still singing enchanting lyrical masterpieces, or have your vocal chords long since rotted away to nothing in your necrotic state?

Would you be willing to part with a hymn for me, that I may bask in the afterglow of my next kill?

Violently yours,
Saucy Jack

AskKarthus

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Dear Deathsinger,

Hello there. You may not remember me, but I remember you quite clearly. How are you? Still singing enchanting lyrical masterpieces, or have your vocal chords long since rotted away to nothing in your necrotic state?

Would you be willing to part with a hymn for me, that I may bask in the afterglow of my next kill?

Violently yours,
Saucy Jack
I am the Deathsinger, is your first question even worth asking? And you want a hymn to your kills? My status as champion may have garnered a reputation as one given to violence; quite simply, it's a waste of the eternity I have, and a poor use of the limited time you have. If you wish to kill, stay out of the house of the dead. We do not die here.