Ask Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Deathsinger,

I have asked several before you, but have found most responses to be utterly droll. Please entertain me with a fair response:

What is your impression on my work?

- Viktor, the Curious but Distrustful Herald
Why do you not trust me?
As for your work, it promises to be one of the great advances of science, but if gone too far, could mead devastation. All things in moderation

Ask the Herald

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Why do you not trust me?
As for your work, it promises to be one of the great advances of science, but if gone too far, could mead devastation. All things in moderation
Deathsinger,

As you should know, you are a lich - a being that defies the laws of nature in continuing to reside in the mortal plain despite the touch of death. Something of that aptitude is not to be trivialized and great caution must be taken to approach it. Perhaps that is the reason for your limited interaction with the rest of the world?

At any rate, your response is pleasant enough. No petty accusations, no petulant insults, and a fair amount of respect given to the inquirer. You have my respect in turn, Karthus, and I have only one more inquiry to make:

Pentakill, are there any openings? Or must I apply with the Master of Metal or Maven of Strings?

AskKarthus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Deathsinger,

As you should know, you are a lich - a being that defies the laws of nature in continuing to reside in the mortal plain despite the touch of death. Something of that aptitude is not to be trivialized and great caution must be taken to approach it. Perhaps that is the reason for your limited interaction with the rest of the world?

At any rate, your response is pleasant enough. No petty accusations, no petulant insults, and a fair amount of respect given to the inquirer. You have my respect in turn, Karthus, and I have only one more inquiry to make:

Pentakill, are there any openings? Or must I apply with the Master of Metal or Maven of Strings?
Yes, you're correct as to the reason of my seclusion.
As for Pentakill, you should ask Mordekaiser, as he is the leader.

Ask the Herald

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Yes, you're correct as to the reason of my seclusion.
As for Pentakill, you should ask Mordekaiser, as he is the leader.
Yes, people can be so shallow and judgmental. The glorious Evolution will likely change that with any sort of fortune.

Thank you, I will inquire with him.

SuperMan Pix

05-22-2012

OOO!! you're the SKELOTON guy on that ONE famouse BAND right???

can YOU teach me to SING?? i WOULD loooove to SING!!!

OH! and can YOU tell me WHAT it FEELS like to go from a LICH to a live squirrel?

-Lulu and Pix

AskKarthus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
OOO!! you're the SKELOTON guy on that ONE famouse BAND right???

can YOU teach me to SING?? i WOULD loooove to SING!!!

OH! and can YOU tell me WHAT it FEELS like to go from a LICH to a live squirrel?

-Lulu and Pix
You are simultaneously one of the few living beings whom I tolerate, and the one I hate most.

Rawrwott

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Okay, I'll be honest, that image made me giggle a bit.

AskKarthus

Ask Vladimir

05-24-2012

My dearest Skeleton, Vocalist

I have been wondering, how is it that you feel when I subtract the little life essence, you have left. And also, do you like woman or are you an asexual being, I mean anyway you can not do anything about it but it is always my pleasure to ask.

Bloodlord Vladimir, the crimson reaper.

AskKarthus

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vladimir View Post
My dearest Skeleton, Vocalist

I have been wondering, how is it that you feel when I subtract the little life essence, you have left. And also, do you like woman or are you an asexual being, I mean anyway you can not do anything about it but it is always my pleasure to ask.

Bloodlord Vladimir, the crimson reaper.
When you steal my life essence on the Fields, I feel like water is pouring water over me. As to your other question, I like women for the most part. You also say that I am incapable of doing anything about it. That is untrue, I can use my magic to create flesh if I have the proper starting materials. After all, an incomplete servant is useless.