Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenfaerie

10-02-2014

Quote:
AskKarthus:
Karthus started humming a song in time with the couple's swaying. In this manner the two started to very slowly dance around the basement, without a care for anyone but each other (and in Karthus' case, still just a minimum of care).

"It would have been such a shame if I had never come here," Xenfaerie commented after a while. "You would have probably been fine without me, but I can just imagine still being stuck in my rut of self-pity..."

AskKarthus

10-02-2014

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
"It would have been such a shame if I had never come here," Xenfaerie commented after a while. "You would have probably been fine without me, but I can just imagine still being stuck in my rut of self-pity..."

"You're probably right," Karthus affirmed, "Coming here is probably the best decision you have, and ever will, make."

"It's rather pleasant to have you..." Karthus' voice trailed off in thought.

Xenfaerie

10-03-2014

Quote:
AskKarthus:
"You're probably right," Karthus affirmed, "Coming here is probably the best decision you have, and ever will, make."

"It's rather pleasant to have you..." Karthus' voice trailed off in thought.

"Hmm..." Xenfaerie noticed how Karthus seemed to drift off into his thoughts once more. "You seem to have something on your mind again, I hope it's not something bothering you," she said with slight concern.

AskKarthus

10-03-2014

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
"Hmm..." Xenfaerie noticed how Karthus seemed to drift off into his thoughts once more. "You seem to have something on your mind again, I hope it's not something bothering you," she said with slight concern.

"Just warm memories, thoughts of what could have been, and thoughts of what we will be," Karthus answered airily.

Xenfaerie

10-03-2014

Quote:
AskKarthus:
"Just warm memories, thoughts of what could have been, and thoughts of what we will be," Karthus answered airily.

She just nodded and continued with their swaying, keeping Karthus warm. "What we will be?" she stated in a somewhat rhetorical tone. "I'm sure nothing much will change except for where I'm allowed in the castle and my privileges for making physical contact with you."

AskKarthus

10-03-2014

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
She just nodded and continued with their swaying, keeping Karthus warm. "What we will be?" she stated in a somewhat rhetorical tone. "I'm sure nothing much will change except for where I'm allowed in the castle and my privileges for making physical contact with you."

"Xenfaerie, we have eternity," Karthus said, "The only things we will have forever are each other, and our memories. Those are the only things we have that will last. We may not make much of our deepened relationship now, but who knows what it could be in the future?"

Xenfaerie

10-05-2014

Quote:
AskKarthus:
"Xenfaerie, we have eternity," Karthus said, "The only things we will have forever are each other, and our memories. Those are the only things we have that will last. We may not make much of our deepened relationship now, but who knows what it could be in the future?"

Xenfaerie sighed contentedly, eyes closed and somewhat lost in the moment. "A companion for all time... hmm?" she mused. "I wonder where time will lead us..."

AskKarthus

10-05-2014

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
Xenfaerie sighed contentedly, eyes closed and somewhat lost in the moment. "A companion for all time... hmm?" she mused. "I wonder where time will lead us..."

"We can go wherever we want, Xenfaerie," Karthus said, "We don't have to follow anything or anyone. Honestly, there isn't much we won't be able to do."

Xenfaerie

10-06-2014

Quote:
AskKarthus:
"We can go wherever we want, Xenfaerie," Karthus said, "We don't have to follow anything or anyone. Honestly, there isn't much we won't be able to do."

"I don't have any plans I can think of at the moment... Hopefully I can just do things for you if you ever need me," Xenfaerie replied.