Ask Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

06-23-2012

Hello KARTHUS!!!

AskKarthus

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Hello KARTHUS!!!
Greetings tiny hyperactive yordle person who likes Fizz in an unhealthy manner. What brings you here?

SuperMan Pix

06-23-2012

i wanna SHOW YOU A SOOOONG!!!! because of the FACT that you put in ME in a FUN BOX full of WONDERFUL music, I WANNA SHARE THE LOVE ASWELL!!!

*Lulu pulls out a strange device with many buttons on it, she presses the blue one which broadcasts...i guess you can call it music...*

(((Note to all who read this post. by pressing this link i URGE you to both watch the entire thing, and to refrain yourselves from finding out where i live and beating me senseless with an iron pipe. Enjoy!!)))

AskKarthus

06-23-2012

Quote:
i wanna SHOW YOU A SOOOONG!!!! because of the FACT that you put in ME in a FUN BOX full of WONDERFUL music, I WANNA SHARE THE LOVE ASWELL!!!

*Lulu pulls out a strange device with many buttons on it, she presses the blue one which broadcasts...i guess you can call it music...*

(((Note to all who read this post. by pressing this link i URGE you to both watch the entire thing, and to refrain yourselves from finding out where i live and beating me senseless with an iron pipe. Enjoy!!)))
They are some of the worst singers I have ever heard. They are incapable of matching voices, or singing in tune, or in key for that matter. Their voices are also annoying.

Rawrwott

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
or singing in tune.
I agree!

AskKarthus

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
I agree!
Good to know someone else is capable of listening.

SuperMan Pix

06-23-2012

Quote:
They are some of the worst singers I have ever heard. They are incapable of matching voices, or singing in tune, or in key for that matter. Their voices are also annoying.
awwww reaaally??

*she mumbles to herself*

i thought it sounded good....

*Pix looks at Karthus with an annoyed expression and writes on a notepad.he shows said notepad to Karthus*

"I've been listening to THAT and other Gods-awful tunes for the last 24 hours!! Fix her taste in Music before she hurts someone...again!"

AskKarthus

06-23-2012

Quote:
awwww reaaally??

*she mumbles to herself*

i thought it sounded good....

*Pix looks at Karthus with an annoyed expression and writes on a notepad.he shows said notepad to Karthus*

"I've been listening to THAT and other Gods-awful tunes for the last 24 hours!! Fix her taste in Music before she hurts someone...again!"
Karthus whispers to Pix
Maybe I should prepare a gem that will play classical music instead, Then seal her inside of it until you feel her tastes have been adjusted. I could also, of course, make one that plays any genre of music that you find suitable.

Rawrwott

06-23-2012

Quote:
Karthus whispers to Pix
Maybe I should prepare a gem that will play classical music instead, Then seal her inside of it until you feel her tastes have been adjusted. I could also, of course, make one that plays any genre of music that you find suitable.
((Do classical.))

SuperMan Pix

06-23-2012

Quote:
Karthus whispers to Pix

*Pix writes in his notebook*

"Classical is good. i'd say a good hour or two should do the trick"