Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
"Well, I question Yi because I simply don't understand why he uses those goggles and Fiddlesticks does he not have a place to his own other than the possible ask questions in the Institute..." She shivered at that word. "Darius and Draven seem to be okay. There seems to be a few brothers and sisters in the league system. Lux seems too cheerful at times as well Lulu." Then she thought about the other species. "Xerath seems interesting as he is a different species and Nasus as well as his brother Renekton."
"Xerath no longer belongs to any species," Karthus corrected. "Now, is there anything else you wish to speak of before I continue my inquiry?"

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"Xerath no longer belongs to any species," Karthus corrected. "Now, is there anything else you wish to speak of before I continue my inquiry?"
"I must say, some of you have so many of the same interest yet never speak to one another. It is very interesting."

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
"I must say, some of you have so many of the same interest yet never speak to one another. It is very interesting."
"We know each other too well," Karthus said, "So outside of our normal circles, champions usually don't interact."

"What do you like?" Karthus asked, "Why do you like what you like?"

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
"We know each other too well," Karthus said, "So outside of our normal circles, champions usually don't interact."

"What do you like?" Karthus asked, "Why do you like what you like?"
"I like to enjoy myself whenever I can, but as far as why, when I'm relaxed and in a more calmed state I tend to enjoy others more so than when I feel tensed."

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
"I like to enjoy myself whenever I can, but as far as why, when I'm relaxed and in a more calmed state I tend to enjoy others more so than when I feel tensed."
"It's obvious that you like to enjoy yourself," Karthus said, "I want specifics. I want to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you are who you are, and what you are. You are doing a horrible job of providing those answers."

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
"It's obvious that you like to enjoy yourself," Karthus said, "I want specifics. I want to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you are who you are, and what you are. You are doing a horrible job of providing those answers."
She giggled. "What I really like is the night sky. The moon gives off the best shadows and is never too bright."

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
She giggled. "What I really like is the night sky. The moon gives off the best shadows and is never too bright."
"Continue."

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Continue."
"And when there's ever a meteor shower, it's really pretty, especially the shadows they cast on the waters. I remember when there was a crowd, I took the opportunity and mega-flared the shadows and created a second meteor shower of shadows. It was so cool, even I was surprised to have done that."

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
"And when there's ever a meteor shower, it's really pretty, especially the shadows they cast on the waters. I remember when there was a crowd, I took the opportunity and mega-flared the shadows and created a second meteor shower of shadows. It was so cool, even I was surprised to have done that."
Karthus said nothing, but made a sweeping gesture. Almost suddenly, the entire archive was brilliantly illuminated with a bright, sparkling light that seemed to radiate from everything.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Karthus said nothing, but made a sweeping gesture. Almost suddenly, the entire archive was brilliantly illuminated with a bright, sparkling light that seemed to radiate from everything.
"Whoa." She looked with amazement.