Ask Skarner (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkarnerScorpion

5 Days Ago

Somewhere in the institute of war, a door lay quietly in the hall. It was an ordinary door, made of wood with a brass handle, and if one didn't know better, he would have thought that behind that door was an ordinary summoner, with a wife and children, who led a generally good life. However, it is impossible to think this about this door (unless your name is Lee Sin) because printed in plain text on the door, was the word "Skarner".

If one were to enter the door, he would immediately realize that this was not the abode of an ordinary summoner. This was the abode of Skarner which, one would probably already know because of the word printed on the door.

Earlier, a summoner came to talk to the ancient creature about a new program where people could come in and ask champions questions. Skarner thought that the idea was ridiculous, but reluctantly agreed.

So now he sat in his make-shift cave, the light source being nexus crystals embedded in the wall. Skarner sat still as a statue, not moving, no, blinking. None know what he is thinking about, but none are brave enough to ask. -- Are you?

((this is my first RP thread, and i am brand new to this. If i am doing anything wrong, please dont be afraid to tell me. Also, as a disclaimer, i will be gone for the next four or five days due to a church trip. This is a horrible time to post this thread, but i need to get it out now, in case i forget when i get back.))

AskBloodHunter

5 Days Ago

Dear Skarner,

Tell me how hard is your skin in truth? Also I think I should have the honors, what is your breakfast of champions?

- WW

((Welcome my comrade, have a good time with the family.))

BloatedBile

5 Days Ago

dear skarskar,

how do you open doors? i dont think cavern systems have doors in them.

-bb

SkarnerScorpion

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Dear Skarner,

Tell me how hard is your skin in truth? Also I think I should have the honors, what is your breakfast of champions?

- WW

((Welcome my comrade, have a good time with the family.))
Dear Warwick -

I dont have the squishy "skin" That you sport. I have a hard crystal exoskeleton that protects me from harm. I can also reinforce it temporarily when I am about to take significant physical damage.

By breakfast of champions, I assume that you are referring to how i obtain nutrition in the morning.
The only thing I ever eat are rocks. Even stone can keep my crystals flowing with energy. I do not have a sense of what you call "taste". I never felt this sensation, and I never will.

I hope this answers all your questions.

-Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard

((thanks! I hope to have fun here!))

Quote:
dear skarskar,

how do you open doors? i dont think cavern systems have doors in them.

-bb
Dear BB -

When I first came to this new Runeterra, the concept of doors intrigued me. The door to my quarters has a special slot that i can insert my tail into to open it. The rest of the doors in the Institute are big and can be pushed open, as the League has many champions that are now humanoid.

Grand Viper

5 Days Ago

Dear Skarner,

Which League champion do you find yourself most intrigued by?

The Ball and Ori

5 Days Ago

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 35+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A small device would fall a short distance from Skarner. When turned on, it would display this message.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skarner.jpg (215.0 KB, 6 views)

SkarnerScorpion

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Dear Skarner,

Which League champion do you find yourself most intrigued by?
Dear Unknown-

I am very mystified by Taric, the gem knight. His magic resembles mine in the strangest fashion. We both draw energy from stones within the earth, and use it. I have a feeling that there is a connection between our homes...

Quote:
A small device would fall a short distance from Skarner. When turned on, it would display this message.
Dear Orianna-

My exoskeleton already acts as armor, and does not need improving. Even if somebody tried, they would not be able to create anything out of it, as it will not bend, melt or mold. If my crystal can conduct electricity, i am unaware of it. I can see no practical use for it, though i shudder to think what Viktor would do if he got a hold of my stinger, which is pure nexus crystal.

((where do you load your avatar?))

BloatedBile

3 Days Ago

dear skarskar,

did your race interact with any outsiders? did yordles exist in your time?

-bb

SkarnerScorpion

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear skarskar,

did your race interact with any outsiders? did yordles exist in your time?

-bb
Dear BB -
My race stood as far away from outsiders as possible. Unfortunately, despite our efforts, we were soon discovered, which eventually led to our destruction during the Rune Wars.
Yordles were not around back than, so long ago. Those were the days before bipedal creatures were the "superior" species. Those were the days when dragons set Runeterra ablaze, and the Bracken lived above Vallorans crust.

-Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

SkarnerScorpion

1 Day Ago

Bump