3v3 bots

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Lone Wolf l

08-13-2012

Some people do actually like to play just vs the bots.

+1 to bots in TT.

Keuzen

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolnoc View Post
Because nobody wants to play 3v3 anymore, and a bot mode would go a long way to changing that.
Completely untrue. Many people still play 3's and enjoy it. I love 3's as much as 5's, if not, more. I really hope that Riot some time make bots for 3's.

noob2top

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotioNULL View Post
Bots in TT would be alright but why bother?? a good game in TT takes what? 25 mins. maybe more if its and even stack. to me TT is practice for team fights and up in your face fights in SR. I'll always love TT for the fast paced non-stop thrills (lolz) but playing 3v3 against real opponents is better than bots. trust me, you will learn more playing people than bots. and if you totally blow it in tt its not as much of a waste as staying in a 45 min game of SR
Gaming is more about entertainment and sometimes you don't get that with a person playing 3v3 with people or a 5v5. Sure 5v5 bots has a chill out game play because you know you can beat the bots if you want and can fit the role but 3v3 cuts the time short for some people, no one has the time like you do with pizza, coke, and pig fat smeared around your face. 20 minutes for some people is a piece of heaven 25 minute game for some people are what they need maybe even 15minute with a 3v3 bot game

RadicalEquinox

08-31-2012

beginner bots are too easy, but the intermediate bots are insanely hard. I tried with a couple of friends with about 1300 elo and failed twice..

ParadoxRemix

09-02-2012

I think bots took a lot more work to program than most people realize, and they would basically have to do it from scratch for another map.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

The bots always play Mordekaiser, Tryndamere, Darius.

They also know how to turtle.

Oh dear god

Thaoin

09-02-2012

If I remember right there was bots in TT but it was in custom, and they were really, really, really retarded. Even so they should add in a Co-op vs AI 3v3. It would really help people get used to the map who want to try out 3v3, I know a lot of players below lvl 30 who have no clue what they're doing on TT. Plus I'd like to see people playing TT more, TT games seem a million times less ragefests than SR.

Nuzleis

09-04-2012

yes, think about all the time wasted practicing with a new champ in a 45 or more game. You can get the full practice and effect with a 3v3 which is faster, and still gives you a taste of a new champ in early, mid, and late game

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

09-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Sound like a good idea. We will consider it.

dustwind

Recruiter

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debesh Unnos View Post
The only reason you should be in a bot fight is if you've got a new champ; run through a Beginner AI game to get the hang of them. PvP will teach you so much more about the game
pvp will teach such things like 'mid or i feed' 'report karma' 'afk til 20.' I'm happy to just play bots, I don't have it in me to deal with the stress that comes from being dominated from an opponent team or being reamed by teammates who are unhappy that my skill or performance isn't what it should be, or having to make sure I'm always paying attention, and not be able to go AFK for a minute. I hope they bring out advanced difficulty and more champ AI's soon.