Stop puting me with people who dont speak english language match making system anyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarogan

05-27-2012

That is very helpful. Thanks. I should make a quick guide of useless lol phrases =). I could become a millionaire!! I would put one out in every language. English, Spanish, European

Reebdoog

05-27-2012

I have posted these before and the brazilians vote it down every time. We never get heard because of them. Riot really needs to look into this.

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

+1 op

Lyriian

05-27-2012

I took 4 years of spanish in highschool and i've worked with plenty of spanish speakers to understand enough to get by so it's not really the fact that they speak spanish that is a problem for me. its the fact that this is a game where time is everything. no one is using proper grammar or spelling it's just all slang. it's hard enough to understand another language as it is never mind trying to deceifer their short hand.

Lefrow

05-27-2012

Learn languages, lazy people.. here, english, french and spanish, any language you learn is easier than the last one.

Khorpong

05-27-2012

i am Canadian.. when i see an American in my game i dodge

SlaughterfestSam

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorpong View Post
i am Canadian.. when i see an American in my game i dodge
Just imagine an ", eh?" at the end of every sentence.

TheWittyScamp

05-28-2012

It may be surprising, but have you guys ever toyed with the notion of learning Spanish? It's the fastest growing population group in the states. Adapt. Otherwise, stop *****ing. ESPECIALLY if there are four speaking another language and you're the only English speaker. You're the odd one out, not them.

KnightxSScarlett

05-28-2012

I wonder what the Euro servers do with many of them having separate native languages...

FilMahBroner

05-28-2012

Okay so here is a little breakdown of my take on this thread:

1. Dayum Khorpong..... Thats A LOT of dodging.....

2. Language filters would be nice!!

3. All I see is, "English speakers learn another language- blah blah blah" How about this - NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

4. I am not racist.... I hate you all equally.