Stop puting me with people who dont speak english language match making system anyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-21-2012

But you already have the tools. The ping is all you need to communicate. If chat bugs you, then big woop. You can ignore allies and still see their pings.

Souji Voldoz

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Da Monsta View Post
im really tired of it i need people who speak english but get put with other people who dont speak english please riot do something jeez
i was play 4 games, 1 or 2 leavers per game is bullsht i hate this sistem... really sux the stupids leavers waste my ranked stats i want TOTALLY BAN that noob people, or the leavers - totally elo loss in that battle or ban ranked 3 games acumulative

1scythe1

05-21-2012

O.K. let's pretend for a minute that I learned Spanish for this game... Great! I understand my teammates now, but all they are saying is, "Wow this game is hard and I am not good at it. Boy I really want a taco right now, anyone else? Alright then, AFK for tacos! Sorry I fed them so many kills, this game is really hard. I also need to feed the hamster in my shoebox that I am using for a computer. The game isn't over yet? AFK again for more tacos."

That was worth it...

Danish Vikingz

05-21-2012

Why do people get all defensive for themselves..

OP was not attacking any nation, just stating the fact that he hates being unable to communicate with his team. Well I feel the same way, I play mainly on EU servers and would love an english only filter too..

It ain't too much to ask, to be able to communicate properly in such a team based game.
And learning a language like Spanish wouldn't really solve the problem, as it is not only on the American server, but the European too. So if learning a new language is on the table, english is the way to go.

I don't hate russian or polish players, but i sure HATE not being able to speak with them..

RJ Da Monsta

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
Why do people get all defensive for themselves..

OP was not attacking any nation, just stating the fact that he hates being unable to communicate with his team. Well I feel the same way, I play mainly on EU servers and would love an english only filter too..

It ain't too much to ask, to be able to communicate properly in such a team based game.
And learning a language like Spanish wouldn't really solve the problem, as it is not only on the American server, but the European too. So if learning a new language is on the table, english is the way to go.

I don't hate russian or polish players, but i sure HATE not being able to speak with them..
exactly im not rascist or have any problem playing with any race but the fact that they dont understand me is really a pain the *** all i want is a language match making system so people can play against people who speak there own language i usually play with people who speak french or english so riot please fix this

Heaviest Flow

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
In the USA, we have no language for 3000 miles. The USA has no national language.

Besides, even if they did make another server for Central/South America, you people in the USA would find something else to complain about.
Please don't group everyone from the US together.
I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese and I live in the US.
Bigotry at it's finest.

Technician Tim

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex2290 View Post
Brazilians, man.
^^

Iceoh

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Everyone caters to you people in the United States. English is the most common second language in Western Europe. You can't go your entire life without learning at least one more language. Latin, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian. If you don't at least have the basics of one of those extra languages down, your education curriculum needs a rework. Because knowing only one language is like trying to win a 100m dash on crutches against people without crutches.
qft.

Unfortunately, I'm an american that went to school in a small town that didn't offer secondary language courses.

Reyouji

05-22-2012

I agree, lack of communication in a game that needs the entire team's dedication is utterly frustrating.
Then again, I'm not American and my mother tongue is actually Arabic but I still manage to get my point across.

Hooray for English? I guess?

GodAintListening

05-22-2012

It's stupid, we have servers for people who speak a different language, I can't join one game without having somebody who speaks a different language. I want to play with people that speak English, if I was proficient in any other language, I wouldn't be *****ing. But I don't, I'm not going to learn a different language to play a game, that's just a waste of time. Riot needs to develop a better system.