Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crumbzz statement, leaving Team Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentoon

05-19-2012

Hey crumbzz! I met you at IPL4 during one of the after-parties. One of the most genuine people I came in contact with in vegas, as well as the other people in crs. Pobelter around a ton of people drinking was beyond hilarious.

It's great that you're not giving up on university for a job, especially as tempting as this one would be. I am currently putting off uni for a couple years while working to expand a buisiness with my father, and I can't tell you how many times I've thought about what it would be like to go back and make a few different choices.

I wish you the best of luck man. Seriously.

ƒabolous

05-19-2012

cool beans

ADCisMyReligion

05-19-2012

Quote:
Cookie Monster:
Bring Lapakaa onto CLG. #1 decision

Lapakaa is closest with SV. With SV leaving Lapakaa would never join CLG.

Zisdude

05-19-2012

@ the riot person posting in this thread, thats like the worst possible thing you could say on the forums, that no education can get you somewhere in life. Even crumbzz, who is #1 in solo que arguably the best player in the world, chose to take education then anything anything else. Saying you can get somewhere in life without education is plain dumb and it influences lots of kids to bad decisions

Purer Texan

05-19-2012

Good job Crumbzz, kick ass in college bro.

PerkyDotair

05-19-2012

To the school/no school debate. You guys are forgetting the fact that post-secondary education is not confined to the young. This isn't the 1950's any more, you can start your education when you're in your 40's and very easily transition into a career.

Also: Success =/= money. There is no statistical correlation between income and happiness. Do what makes you happy, not what makes you money.

JenEoTnxS

05-19-2012

i gotta bump this! love the excitement this is creating, cant wait to see how it works out for all 3 teams

Parkerdude

05-19-2012

Srsly a few line breaks would not hurt dude, that wall of text.

Alphazonex

05-19-2012

Funny how people are so quick to twist Rinoa's words. Especially in a topic like this no less. People like that are really despite for some attention I guess.

SandBeard

05-19-2012

Did not thank or mention Tom (SYDTKO) really sad. I'm disappointed