Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crumbzz statement, leaving Team Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clerigon

05-19-2012

So voyboy join clg top lane, hsgg to jungle, crumbzz join dignitas.

umm.

Jímmy

Recruiter

05-19-2012

wait, is saintvicious really joining curse?

And is pobelter joining the gaming house because he's underaged and I worry about his personal safety living with a group of older guys.

chiefcharlie

Recruiter

05-19-2012

gl with your studies

Seasoned Chicken

05-19-2012

Did you really join dignitas?
I can't believe this.. cuz dignitas was invited ogn summer tourney :/

Colonel J

05-19-2012

Quote:
Elementz:
Someone doesn't understand the money in eSports and there's a lot of it. There's lots of things you can do coming from being a player to getting a career after playing. As long as you work at it, like anything, it becomes your career and you will be successful.

I only heard of 1 people getting a job relating to esports and that's Jatt. TreeEskimo and Roku also got Riot jobs but they weren't involved with esports that much.

I don't think esports of a certain game will not last forever.

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

05-19-2012

Quote:
Rinoa:
Education is definitely really important. Moreso for those who do not truly understand what they should pursue in life. That doesn't mean it's the only path in life though. The Video Game industry has been booming for over a decade now, numbers, interest and spotlight overall have been steadily increasing throughout the years. That includes job opportunities.

I was first introduced to eSports in 2005, I was still in highschool and close to college but I kept a lot of my focus on eSports because it was something I was really passionate about and something I felt I could build a future with. I used to be sponsored just like some of these players and I would travel to compete at events. Granted I never came close to winning any :P because I wasn't as talented but I took any opportunity I could.

Now I'm at Riot, doing what I would consider as my "dream" job. I'd say leaving my education behind turned out alright for me. It doesn't work for everyone but if you work hard and set goals, you can achieve them.

^^^^^!

FrozenWing

Recruiter

05-19-2012

crumbzz on dig

DarkDre

05-19-2012

Quote:
Rinoa:
Education is definitely really important. Moreso for those who do not truly understand what they should pursue in life. That doesn't mean it's the only path in life though. The Video Game industry has been booming for over a decade now, numbers, interest and spotlight overall have been steadily increasing throughout the years. That includes job opportunities.

I was first introduced to eSports in 2005, I was still in highschool and close to college but I kept a lot of my focus on eSports because it was something I was really passionate about and something I felt I could build a future with. I used to be sponsored just like some of these players and I would travel to compete at events. Granted I never came close to winning any :P because I wasn't as talented but I took any opportunity I could.

Now I'm at Riot, doing what I would consider as my "dream" job. I'd say leaving my education behind turned out alright for me. It doesn't work for everyone but if you work hard and set goals, you can achieve them.

You are 25 years old. Just a guess.

eglantine

Recruiter

05-19-2012

good luck w/ dignitas, crumbzz. you and jacky were my favorite curse members, and i hope you still duo with him!

enfabled mage

05-19-2012

Quote:
Rinoa:

reminds me of dexter from offspring