Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crumbzz statement, leaving Team Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dualll

05-19-2012

If Saintvicious really does join Curse, I wonder how much he will flame the **** out of his teammates for mistakes before they realize they made a bad decision.

IKobos

05-19-2012

"As long as you work at it, like anything, it becomes your career and you will be successful."
he's on some role model level

Kedali

05-19-2012

Always thought you were being held back by being on Curse, so hopefully this decision is good for you in gaming as well as real life. If it's true that you are going to Dignitas, I think that's a good fit for everyone.

JinTonik

Recruiter

05-19-2012

smart choice
goodluck

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

05-19-2012

Quote:
nksk:
Cody getting defensive~

BASHING MY CAREER YO, GOTTA STAND UP FOR MYSELF! lol

1EyeWonderWorm

05-19-2012

That's cool man, good for you

Rinoa

Recruiter

05-19-2012

Quote:
Colonel J:
Good for you for choosing education that can lead to a lifetime career instead of a life of video games that will only last less than a decade or so.

Education is definitely really important. Moreso for those who do not truly understand what they should pursue in life. That doesn't mean it's the only path in life though. The Video Game industry has been booming for over a decade now, numbers, interest and spotlight overall have been steadily increasing throughout the years. That includes job opportunities.

I was first introduced to eSports in 2005, I was still in highschool and close to college but I kept a lot of my focus on eSports because it was something I was really passionate about and something I felt I could build a future with. I used to be sponsored just like some of these players and I would travel to compete at events. Granted I never came close to winning any :P because I wasn't as talented but I took any opportunity I could.

Now I'm at Riot, doing what I would consider as my "dream" job. I'd say leaving my education behind turned out alright for me. It doesn't work for everyone but if you work hard and set goals, you can achieve them.

Shinjuurou Yuuki

05-19-2012

Play hard, Study harder. I guess

I can't really live with that statement, I got kicked out of College because of my addiction to DotA.

nksk

05-19-2012

Quote:
Elementz:
BASHING MY CAREER YO, GOTTA STAND UP FOR MYSELF! lol

Haha, stay strong!!

Kize

05-19-2012

GL in the future.