Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crumbzz statement, leaving Team Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTaker

05-19-2012

and saint takes over

mcflufystein

05-19-2012

So moving ...

ShadowPandaa

05-19-2012

good luck bro, school should always come first c:

Letkhar

05-19-2012

Quote:
Rinoa:
Good luck with your studies Crumbzz, definitely hope to see you stick around with pro League, hopefully join another team

I suppose Saintvicious is your replacement on Curse? It's going to be interesting to see how all of this unfolds, it seems several rosters are doing some shuffling. I just hope to see more strong bonds formed and the competition in NA to grow even more!

Saintvicious left CLG?

Zakurai

05-19-2012

Why does it say on saintvicious facebook , that "team curse" said "It's true we kicked Pobieber and Crumbzz is playing top lane w/ Saint jungle."

AgileAsAMonkey

05-19-2012

good luck bro! i've also made the same decision when playing dota long ago and i've never regreat it.

Also, you teach me all i need to know about jungling, for me, you are the best jungler.
Like scarra, you dont rage and often say's "move to another game".
I respect you as a gammer and as a person.

Again, good luck!

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

05-19-2012

Good luck dude I can tell your future is bright with even more opportunities

Skular

05-19-2012

A smart man makes smart choices. Your education will help you later, professional gaming will eventually end for everyone, and will never provide the money you'll need later on in life. It'll be hard to find a "forester" that has equal skill in the role, and have as good a personality as you do.

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

05-19-2012

Quote:
Colonel J:
Good for you for choosing education that can lead to a lifetime career instead of a life of video games that will only last less than a decade or so.

Someone doesn't understand the money in eSports and there's a lot of it. There's lots of things you can do coming from being a player to getting a career after playing. As long as you work at it, like anything, it becomes your career and you will be successful.

nksk

05-19-2012

Quote:
Elementz:
Someone doesn't understand the money in eSports and there's a lot of it. There's lots of things you can do coming from being a player to getting a career after playing. As long as you work at it, like anything, it becomes your career and you will be successful.

Cody getting defensive~