Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crumbzz statement, leaving Team Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLAV33

05-19-2012

Hercules

Recruiter

05-19-2012

Quote:
Elementz:
Good luck to you and your future good sir!

Can you confirm Saint being in your team? If so you guys just got a new level of scumbag adding him.

Rinoa

Recruiter

05-19-2012

Good luck with your studies Crumbzz, definitely hope to see you stick around with pro League, hopefully join another team

I suppose Saintvicious is your replacement on Curse? It's going to be interesting to see how all of this unfolds, it seems several rosters are doing some shuffling. I just hope to see more strong bonds formed and the competition in NA to grow even more!

Blixe

05-19-2012

Quote:
Rinoa:
Good luck with your studies Crumbzz, definitely hope to see you stick around with pro League, hopefully join another team

I suppose Saintvicious is your replacement on Curse? It's going to be interesting to see how all of this unfolds, it seems several rosters are doing some shuffling. I just hope to see more strong bonds formed and the competition in NA to grow even more!

Bring Lapakaa onto CLG. #1 decision

ZaRakyy

05-19-2012

made a good decision you ll never know what the future has for you , is always good to have a back up plan

Holden CauIfield

05-19-2012

SV left CLG? Ohhhh mannnnnn, can't wait to see the drama this is going to cause.

Peter Park

05-19-2012

Please continue to stream League of Legends! Your stream is very enjoyable

BribedtoLose

05-19-2012

Goodluck

PIMPSOVEN

05-19-2012

I have to say Crumbzz was Curse' best player in my honest opinion, and it sucks to see him go.
But, it is in his best interests, and whatever he does, I'm sure he knows that everyone in the LoL community, whether love or hate Curse, wishes himt he best of luck with his future studies. It's a sad day.
One small step for Crumbzz, one giant leap for his career and lifetime happiness.
We will miss you ;(

Grange75

05-19-2012

Your making the best choice school is way more important then a game. its best for your future good luck.

Thank you for always taking the time to answer fan questions on your stream. you have helped me learn a lot about how to be a great jungler its my favorite role thanks to people like you and TheOddone.

I will forever be a fan of your work and yoru stream see you there as drax75.