Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Store] [Major] Purchasing runes when runes are in Combiner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Title: [Store] [Major] Purchasing runes when runes are in Combiner

Priority: Major

Label: Store

Description: When I put runes into the combiner and then go to the store, it shows the correct amount of runes to purchase in the store, but when I go back to the combiner, the numbers are off.

Repro steps:
Setup - Have exactly 2 runes of one type: I used Greater Seals of Avarice, because at the moment they are 1 Ip per rune.
1. I go to the rune tab in my profile, then click on the combiner.
2. I put in the 2 runes.
3. I go to the store at this point and see that I still have the 2 seals, and can only purchase 7 more. I go ahead and purchase the 7.
4. I go back to the rune tab in my profile, then click on the combiner.
5. At this point, it shows the 2 runes STILL in the combiner. However, it also displays x9 Greater Seals of Avarice at the left portion of the available runes to use with the combiner.
6. I go ahead and combine the runes up until the point that there are 3 left, and this all works fine.
7. I try to add two more, because the area on the left says there are 3 still available...and it puts the two into the Combiner - everything looks good - hey, free runes, right?
8. I try to combine the runes, and there's an error: "Unable to save your summoner runes". It also freezes the combiner with a glowing light over the middle, and I can't do anything with the combiner until I log out and back in.

It looks like the update from the store to the combiner needs fixing.