what are so champs that counter riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skljbrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Wow so many bad advices. Reimie all champs u listed in ur comments, Riven can defeat so easy. Imo only Teemo can counter Riven and Rene do very good vs her.

Sam Is Whoa

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skljbrd View Post
Wow so many bad advices. Reimie all champs u listed in ur comments, Riven can defeat so easy. Imo only Teemo can counter Riven and Rene do very good vs her.
Well opinions are like a$$holes everyone's got 1. Doesn't mean your right. Garden does do a good job against riven brcause of his silence and innate tankyness. Also any champ that can harass her from a distance is good. She ruins alot of melee ad characters but is easily countered by range and CC.

I have played against alot of riven top and have never been dominated in lane as rumble. Just level your e before your q and harass her if she trys to hit you or front line minions, then laugh as she trays to chase you down or run back in slower than slow motion.

Sam Is Whoa

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
Renekton is the only known counter to Riven because he stops her mobillity with a huge burst, aswell as having better sustain than Riven. A Brutalizer and an early chain vest (that goes into Atmas later) = Dead Riven.

Yorick also mops the floor with her
Yea so ONLY renekton...............but also yorick..........which one is it.

JRiMi

05-20-2012

I don't see Wukong in here. I played one the other day that just destroyed me. Idk if it was just a pro wukong or what tho lol.

brotherlynchhung

05-20-2012

only way to counter riven si to camp top with ur jungle, ONLY way.. 1v1 me prove me wrong

Little Boy Nate

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlynchhung View Post
only way to counter riven si to camp top with ur jungle, ONLY way.. 1v1 me prove me wrong
Akali. Can't counter harass me, come in for a creep? Q and auto to proc it. You now have half health. We are now level 6. Look at me, now at my R stacks, now back at me. I Q and chase you down with R. The sky is blue. Your screen is gray.

Nishaven90

05-20-2012

Yorick....

FatMii

05-20-2012

Udyr counters Riven pretty hard because he has more damage and sustainability than Riven.

Seergun

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
Akali. Can't counter harass me, come in for a creep? Q and auto to proc it. You now have half health. We are now level 6. Look at me, now at my R stacks, now back at me. I Q and chase you down with R. The sky is blue. Your screen is gray.
Isn't the other way around. Akali q's and goes in to proc, riven shields, stuns, q's and autos. Oh look, Akali shroud, q,q,q, ki strike in middle of shroud. We are 6, Akali dash in, riven shield and q's Akali to low health. Shroud to get away, q plus ult, Akali dead.

Bad grammar since I am on my phone.

Devinos

05-21-2012

I've always done bad as olaf. But i told myself i would verse a riven as olaf (as the true damage will help get through her shield. and punishes her hard if she tries to trade with you)

Olaf will beat her. For another choice. MAYBE Jax. but you have to have an early gank from jungler or have enough damage to trade.

(1700+ elo game play)