Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheArmordillo

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I'll bet...something...size...small. Darn, I can't think of anything. You win this time, Prince!
Don't worry. Jarvan's Compensating.

Ask the Megling

05-26-2012

Oh I know, I know.

Ask Fizz

05-27-2012

Tristana, how many mushrooms do you eat on a daily basis?

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Tristana, how many mushrooms do you eat on a daily basis?
Teemo says not to eat them, since they make me act wierdly. I don't know what he's talking about, though. I think he just wants them all for himself. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that I am engulfed in a pile of spiders when I eat the mushrooms.

Trolosaurus

05-27-2012

Dear Tristana
Well..........
Umm..........
Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JW2xM80qGI
SWEET RAVE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
-WTF, Summoner Trolosaurus

Rasuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Dear Tristana,

Have you ever thought about riding on Shyvana while she's in Dragon-Form?
It seems like a perfect fool-proof plan.

-Rasuk

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

To the Yordle it make concern,

I have an extremely odd question to ask. I don't know why it bothers me so but it has spiked my curiosity. I have sent the same missive to each yordle champion I could just to see each point of view.

Why is are the males of your race covered in fur while the females are not? Is fur a natural occurance for both genders and females of the yordle race simply shave it off, or is it that males are covered in fur where as human males have beards while female humans do not? I ask because male look extremely more feral then their female counter parts. I had to look twice to find that both were from the same race.

I am extremely sorry for such and odd question and I do no intend to offend any of you. Thank you very much for your time...

Curiously,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus

Trolosaurus

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
To the Yordle it make concern,

I have an extremely odd question to ask. I don't know why it bothers me so but it has spiked my curiosity. I have sent the same missive to each yordle champion I could just to see each point of view.

Why is are the males of your race covered in fur while the females are not? Is fur a natural occurance for both genders and females of the yordle race simply shave it off, or is it that males are covered in fur where as human males have beards while female humans do not? I ask because male look extremely more feral then their female counter parts. I had to look twice to find that both were from the same race.

I am extremely sorry for such and odd question and I do no intend to offend any of you. Thank you very much for your time...

Curiously,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus
Unless I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure the fur on the males is to attract mates. When it falls off, it's because they, well, mated. No, I'm pretty sure the girls don't have the facial fur.
Correct me if I'm wrong Tristana.

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Unless I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure the fur on the males is to attract mates. When it falls off, it's because they, well, mated. No, I'm pretty sure the girls don't have the facial fur.
Correct me if I'm wrong Tristana.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I'm not sure what you mean by "falls off" though. So yes, the fur works sort of like a bird's plumage in that sense. Basically, a male attracts a female by having more attractive fur. But that's not to say we're like animals, we're not all that shallow. A female won't nessecarily want to...you know...mate with a male just because he's attractive. (And it's not always the females that the fur is attractive to, if you catch my drift.) For example, while to you humans Teemo may be considered "cute", to female Yordles he's, and pardon my crudeness, a sexy beast, but that doesn't mean our relationship is anything more than friendship.

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Tristana
Well..........
Umm..........
Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JW2xM80qGI
SWEET RAVE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
-WTF, Summoner Trolosaurus
Teemo says not to eat the mushrooms, and I was trying to prove him wrong, that they're harmless. So I force fed them to him. Veigar was actually rather happy to help for some reason. Then HE took the mushrooms, and it escalated from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasuk View Post
Dear Tristana,

Have you ever thought about riding on Shyvana while she's in Dragon-Form?
It seems like a perfect fool-proof plan.

-Rasuk
That's what I told her! But nooooo, she said. That would be stupid looking, she said. Hmph! I'll bet it would be more fun with Kog'maw anyway!