Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Run Teemo! Run while you still can! Don't let her tell you her stories, especially not the one where she (CEEEEEEENNNNNNSSSSSSOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEED)!
I think her stories are interesting...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

05-31-2012

((Yay, 100 posts!))
You don't know the horror. You don't know what I've been through. *starts sobbing into Teemo's shoulder*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-01-2012

((Bumping, 'cause I'm a narcissistic dirtbag.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HorribleNghtmare

Senior Member

06-02-2012

can you blow up my friends car? he egged my house


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorribleNghtmare View Post
can you blow up my friends car? he egged my house
What's a car? Whatever it is, already told you, I can't blow stuff like that up, it's illegal. Do it yourself.

And promptly get arrested when I tip the police off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Tristana, if you're asking me to prank Teemo, you could've just said so.
That being said, I need to borrow a round of your ammunition.

-Fizz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Tristana, if you're asking me to prank Teemo, you could've just said so.
That being said, I need to borrow a round of your ammunition.

-Fizz
Oh no, I was referring to one of my previous exploits. That one that I told you about? I did that a while ago. Teemo still smells funny. Why did you need my ammo? Was it for the Teemo thing, or something else? You're welcome to prank Teemo regardless, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Oh no, I was referring to one of my previous exploits. That one that I told you about? I did that a while ago. Teemo still smells funny. Why did you need my ammo? Was it for the Teemo thing, or something else? You're welcome to prank Teemo regardless, though.
I was gonna prank him, and I need your ammo.
Don't ask why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Fizz, don't you dare prank me, or I will beat up Talon.

-Teemo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Yay, 100 posts!))
You don't know the horror. You don't know what I've been through. *starts sobbing into Teemo's shoulder*
Feeling better?