Brand's Flaming Snack Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBrand

10-12-2013

People are heard walking all around Demacia. Talks of the war, who will win it, and other stuff Demacian's like. Then, on a street corner, it seems almost like the rest of the city, but there is something different. The people aren't talking about Demacia or Noxus. They are talking about something different.
"Yeah I like the flaming fire bits (( things like rock candy with tiny flames on them in popcorn bags))I want to try the flaming ribs though."
These people were talking about a tiny food cart on the corner, which sold food made by none other than, Brand. On the outside of the food cart was a menu. It read;

Menu

*Meats:

Steak Kabob-20 G Per Kabob

Hamburger-10 G for a burger

Lamb Chops-15 G for 2

Flaming Ribs**House Special**-25 G for 3 Pieces

Flaming Buffalo Wings- Hot Spicy wings, on fire for an extra zing! - 10 G Per wing.

*Certain meats can be can be chosen from Medium, Medium well, Burnt, or Rare.

Snacks:

Flaming Fire Flakes- Flakes of fire, much like popcorn- 5 G per bag

Fire Cakes- Cakes, toasted, and with a little blue flame on the top. - 5 G for 2

Drinks:

Herbal Tea- 10 G

Hot White Chocolate Mocha- 5 G

Espresso- Single Shot-5 G Double Shot-10 G

JaycePwn

10-12-2013

Jayce came in. "let's see... I'll have a...quintuple shot expresso...the flaming buffaloe wings... The fire cakes...two orders of the ribs....and.... Fire flakes. Wait... Are the flakes from your head?"

Ask Taric

10-12-2013

Walking in with a bit of a hungry gut, Taric enters. He takes a quick look at the menu and scans out what he wants to order. He then waves to get Brand's attention while of course greeting the burning man.
"Hey Brand, what's hot?" He says chuckling slightly.

AskBrand

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaycePwn View Post
Jayce came in. "let's see... I'll have a...quintuple shot expresso...the flaming buffaloe wings... The fire cakes...two orders of the ribs....and.... Fire flakes. Wait... Are the flakes from your head?"
Brand stared at him. "No they are not from my head. And are you sure about the flakes? They're basically pure fire in the form of a tiny rock. Eh, what ever floats your boat." Brand said, then he screamed into the back, and a chef handed him the food, which he gave to Jayce. "Tell me when you're done."

AskBrand

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Walking in with a bit of a hungry gut, Taric enters. He takes a quick look at the menu and scans out what he wants to order. He then waves to get Brand's attention while of course greeting the burning man.
"Hey Brand, what's hot?" He says chuckling slightly.
Brand didnt seem to get the joke. He said with a blank face, "Everything on the menu. So what do you want gem knight."

Ask Taric

10-13-2013

"I am just in the mood for a little snack today, how about some herbal tea and a bag of those flakes of fire please." Taric said still looking at the menu.

AskBrand

10-15-2013

"Right away Taric." He went in back, disappeared for a bit, then came back out with the tea and fire flakes.