Active Competitive 3v3 Team Recruiting

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOVER105

05-19-2012

Ign: Sidearm17

add

AtomicCherry

05-21-2012

I'm around 1350-1400 elo atm in 5v5 111 wins 97 loss, only played a few 3v3 ranked, but i can do good, i can play any role, and i have mic + est timezone.

Koov

05-22-2012

i would like to play TT on a serious level. PM me in game

xRyZ

05-29-2012

Still need more players~

Th3 Herbalist

05-29-2012

How many more players are you looking for?

wallsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

add me mate, i play TT more than SR, i use SR as a fun outlet, and play TT seriously

ingame name same as forum name

gameblimps

06-23-2012

Hey my names Gameblimps, add me if u want, im currently in ELO hell, its hard to get out of so i just kinda gave up playing 5v5's. i know how to use a decent amount if champs: Mundo, Le Blanc, Jax, Tryndamere, Lux, and alot of others..

Where i shine is tanking, thats my bread and butter and i play 3v3's ALL the time. im not some pro or anything, but im confident in my skill and as well as my ability to listen to strategies and follow instructions. my in-game names GameBlimps if u want to add me and play a match or 2 to see how i roll.

Exidur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Hey man. My old 3s team is pretty much done and I'd like to continue playing ranked 3s. I typically play top lane. I have plenty of champs in my rep. My team was Anathema Gaming, we were at the number 4 spot there for a couple weeks then we stopped playing. I mained Shyvanna during that time so most of my ranked shyv games are from our 3s team. I'm also quite adept at playing bot lane 2v1 with ap champs. We typically ran some pretty different team comps so I'm pretty flexible strat wise. Hit me up in game or on here if you want to talk.

evilXkilla

06-23-2012

msg me

PurpleURP

06-25-2012

add PurpleURP