Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Active Competitive 3v3 Team Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

05-18-2012

I am recruiting high elo 3v3 players, that know what they are doing with ventrillo/skype. I had to remake my 1600 team, it now has 2 wins and 0 losses. I am recruiting players that can have some flexibility in the roles, and play a wide range of champions. Please know the meta of 3s and know how to play exceptionally well.

vent info: silver.typefrag.com 24364 skype: xryanz

Looking for good 1v2 bots, good junglers, as well as good top laners. I want a long standing comp team that can work together and build synergy. Thankyou.

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

05-18-2012

Good luck with the recruiting! Taco's Banditos looks forward to meeting you on the fields of justice ^_^

JETxGREEN

05-18-2012

hit me up always played alot of three's try me out would love to be on a ranked team that was enthusiastic.

xRyZ

05-19-2012

ALright Ill send you an add JET, and I hope to see you too taco!

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

Yo. You mentioned all roles... I would love to play on your team and am very flexible With champs and roles. I personally like to jungle and 1v2 bot but I can go top too ^_^ hit me up..

SharkAttk

05-19-2012

Hey, I can 2v1 and top really well and can jungle with just a few champs... hit me up in-game or on Skype ( Skype name is man-nickle )

xRyZ

05-19-2012

Trying to get some people to play today, I added both of you. Hopefully I can find a team to play with today:@ Preferably have a microphone/vent/skype

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

Okay.I am setting up an account today for Skype.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

I will probably be getting on later today, around 3:00. I am in mountain time what is your time zone?O.o

xRyZ

05-19-2012

Eastern is my timezone, I sent you an add