Active Competitive 3v3 Team Recruiting

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

05-18-2012

I am recruiting high elo 3v3 players, that know what they are doing with ventrillo/skype. I had to remake my 1600 team, it now has 2 wins and 0 losses. I am recruiting players that can have some flexibility in the roles, and play a wide range of champions. Please know the meta of 3s and know how to play exceptionally well.

vent info: silver.typefrag.com 24364 skype: xryanz

Looking for good 1v2 bots, good junglers, as well as good top laners. I want a long standing comp team that can work together and build synergy. Thankyou.

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

05-18-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Good luck with the recruiting! Taco's Banditos looks forward to meeting you on the fields of justice ^_^

JETxGREEN

05-18-2012

hit me up always played alot of three's try me out would love to be on a ranked team that was enthusiastic.

xRyZ

05-18-2012

ALright Ill send you an add JET, and I hope to see you too taco!

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-18-2012

Yo. You mentioned all roles... I would love to play on your team and am very flexible With champs and roles. I personally like to jungle and 1v2 bot but I can go top too ^_^ hit me up..

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Hey, I can 2v1 and top really well and can jungle with just a few champs... hit me up in-game or on Skype ( Skype name is man-nickle )

xRyZ

05-19-2012

Trying to get some people to play today, I added both of you. Hopefully I can find a team to play with today:@ Preferably have a microphone/vent/skype

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

Okay.I am setting up an account today for Skype.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

I will probably be getting on later today, around 3:00. I am in mountain time what is your time zone?O.o

xRyZ

05-19-2012

Eastern is my timezone, I sent you an add