You can lose after winning!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Miley Cyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

I just received a "Defeat" for a game that I had already won. If your team successfully surrenders fast enough after the other team has lost, (They surrendered, I'm not sure if it matters), then your nexus will also be destroyed, and the other team is awarded a win.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Don't be a ****** and put in surrender votes when you're winning. You asked the game to surrender. It did. No bug.

Biomancer

08-18-2010

Course it's a bug!

*rolls eyes*

almond

08-18-2010

You get a defeat when you surrender. You surrendered, so you got a defeat. I don't see what the problem is here.

Biomancer

08-18-2010

There should only be one loser per match.

The surrender was a joke, it is a bug and should be fixed.

Kureno

08-18-2010

Don't surrender when you win? That's stupid? -_-

Ellimaus

08-19-2010

u can surrender after the enemy surrendered.

Miss Miley Cyrus

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Don't be a ****** and put in surrender votes when you're winning. You asked the game to surrender. It did. No bug.
To clarify, I didn't mean to say that our team was winning, and would have won, so I will clearly state: Our team had already destroyed the opposing teams nexus! It had already exploded. We had won the game. (I hope that makes it clear)... That being so, it awarded the other team a victory, even though our nexus was destroyed second, something which I believed shouldn't happen that way, as their nexus was destroyed before ours was.

Salganos

08-19-2010

This qualifies mainly as silly, but a valid point.

Kureno

08-19-2010

The fact that it can happen is a bug. The fact that it DID happen is idiocy.