Twisted Treeline 3v3 advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazdorek

05-24-2012

Hey, me and a couple friends are going to do a local 3v3 tournament and was wondering things that we should know? we usually play 5v5 but the place we go to only has 8 computers, so they only do 3v3, we haven't played any ranked and they are not level 30 so that is not possible atm, we have been doing blind picks, and have been doing well, jw what strats we should use and such. Thanks!

gameblimps

05-24-2012

Well, typically when you are playing a 3v3, he champs thats would be good in 5v5 wont be as efficient in a 3v3 match. Also in 3v3 a crutial part of the game is early game. If you can take the advantage top lane and feed top, then that champ can literally carry your temates to victory.

So, when you play 3v3 try to use champs that not only u know how to use, but are also easy to get fed with. When i play with champs i usually use jax at top, because with his E he can counter any champ in the game, (except for mundo and WW), and he is a hybrid, which means if they build armour then i can just build AP, and vise-versa.

Another Crutial champ to choose is a tank. I dont mean amuamu or Kayle.. I mean champs like Mundo and voli, those are, in my opinion, the 2 best tanks for 3v3.

Heres a good example of a good 3v3 team:

Jax (AD and AP Hybrid)
Voli or Mundo ( exceptionally good in Laning bot )
Shaco, Caitlyn, ect..( any AD Champ That Hits Hard.. Why? Ill explain)

The reason you get an AD champ bot with a tank like voli or mundo is because most tank champs usually are AP, so if the champ builds magic resist then u can still deal damage with cait or shaco. And of course if they build armour then u can get them with someone like voli.

And one more thing.. People like to complain aboit champs like Voli, Mundo, Yi, and any other champ thats "easy to use".. I just want to tell you that no champ is OP, and if it was thrn they would have nerfed them, its how u play your champ that makes them good or not. So if hey complain abput you useing shaco or jax then clearly there not good. Im just using shaco and jax as an example though.

So to sum it all up, 1 hybrid, 1 AD and 1 AP Tank .. Or an AP champ and AD champ.. Whichever u want

gameblimps

05-24-2012

Well, typically when you are playing a 3v3, he champs thats would be good in 5v5 wont be as efficient in a 3v3 match. Also in 3v3 a crutial part of the game is early game. If you can take the advantage top lane and feed top, then that champ can literally carry your temates to victory.

So, when you play 3v3 try to use champs that not only u know how to use, but are also easy to get fed with. When i play with champs i usually use jax at top, because with his E he can counter any champ in the game, (except for mundo and WW), and he is a hybrid, which means if they build armour then i can just build AP, and vise-versa.

Another Crutial champ to choose is a tank. I dont mean amuamu or Kayle.. I mean champs like Mundo and voli, those are, in my opinion, the 2 best tanks for 3v3.

Heres a good example of a good 3v3 team:

Jax (AD and AP Hybrid)
Voli or Mundo ( exceptionally good in Laning bot )
Shaco, Caitlyn, ect..( any AD Champ That Hits Hard.. Why? Ill explain)

The reason you get an AD champ bot with a tank like voli or mundo is because most tank champs usually are AP, so if the champ builds magic resist then u can still deal damage with cait or shaco. And of course if they build armour then u can get them with someone like voli.

And one more thing.. People like to complain aboit champs like Voli, Mundo, Yi, and any other champ thats "easy to use".. I just want to tell you that no champ is OP, and if it was thrn they would have nerfed them, its how u play your champ that makes them good or not. So if hey complain abput you useing shaco or jax then clearly there not good. Im just using shaco and jax as an example though.

So to sum it all up, 1 hybrid, 1 AD and 1 AP Tank .. Or an AP champ and AD tank.... Whichever u want

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

A well played Singed can punish team lacking range or CC.

Lotus Guardian