Darius Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acesoflife

05-19-2012

Phreak pwned 2:40

Zungyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Riot, just TY for thinking on people who doesnt have "the best" computers (like me hahaha), love ya guys

Ernie Ball

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

when is the patch coming up?

Chilly Phoenix

05-19-2012

Can't wait to play Ashe

Rpground

05-19-2012

YES! new model for Ashe <3

my fav ad carry gettin a little lovin

MavericX89

05-19-2012

Hey Riot,

I don't know/remember if this is my first post ever, but this recent Patch Preview compelled me to comment.

I just want to say that I'm really impressed with the placement of your improvement focus this time around. This to me seems like a HUGE step in creating a better player experience and I'm really proud of the work you guys are doing. Can't wait to see what you guys look to do next.

Here's to looking forward to the official patch release.

Cheers,
Xero

NephiL

05-19-2012

hope they work on soraka and ryze normal skin

Chi3fShmackaho

05-19-2012

When is the patch coming out?

Tali

05-19-2012

Art team has done a great job with the new textures, and I'm looking forward to the new skins coming out. Swain will be a happy man. Taking free champs out of ranked is a great move as well.

LoveLittleKids

05-19-2012

Bah. He is pretty much saying "Hey guys, we are doing a huge visual overhaul by completely redrawing Summoner's Rift. Hahah, it really does not matter though, you are still at a huge disadvantage as purple team. Your camera angle is still gonna suck. Good luck trying to land skillshots! Might as well stick to Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar. Until next time, Summoners."