Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucasMapurunga

05-18-2012

Gj ! Eager for the update

Oerbaa

05-18-2012

I hope this patch really does fix the fps for low end computers, running on a bad computer and on low i get lag spikes late game , makes me not want to play as much but if this fixes it prepare for no life mode

I Play Lux

05-18-2012

Blew me away. Amazing job, Riot.

Ryastar

05-18-2012

OMG, I am so incredibly excited for this, I can't even put it into words!!! I've been having problems with Framerate for like 8 months now, tried everything short of getting a new computer (not really an option at this time in my life). Over this time period, my play experience has been less than good, as I can expect a framerate drop at a crucial moment just about every game. This has caused both a decline in my performance and in my desire to play this, my most favourite game of all time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for doing something to hopefully solve or at least improve my plight. I seriously can't wait to see if this fixes my problems. I can't wait to enjoy LoL as I used to. I don't know if anyone from Riot will see this post, but if anyone does, thank you so much for this

i8yosoul

05-18-2012

Glad to see more support for low end systems! playing on a 6 year old laptop with lowest settings. average 10-14 fps during intense fights.
Sadly by the time this is implemented my copy of windows will have arrived so I can use my new pc making this upgrade rather N/A for me. Maybe the visual changes will seem pleasing?
And an upgrade for the chalice is great! only ever used it on swain and felt even then there were better choices seeming not wasted.
hopefully a rework to the boots of swiftness soon? Based on the other boots I can't think of much off the top of my head.. increase in speed would make the boots of mobility seem silly. Possibly drop them both for a speed in the middle? lol.. meh
Anyways looking forward to the changes! Thanks for updating this game twice(ish) a month!

Reep

05-18-2012

You guys should make the tower aggro indicator last longer. Also, will allies be able to see the indicator on allied champions, or even enemy champions?

2pudge1cup

05-18-2012

hmmm my chalice every game strategy now has an upgrade path, yay!!!

hope this doesnt impact the initial cost of the item since it is so cost efficient because it builds into nothing.

Gurei Fullbuster

05-18-2012

It's about **** time premades stopped getting automatic priority in normal draft...
Seriously Riot, the pain this has caused me and countless other players is immeasurable.

2Ponies1Apple

05-18-2012

This patch might bring me back fulltime =o

TOP10 ELO

05-18-2012

all old news