Darius Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MYNAMEISOFFENSIV

05-18-2012

Dang Riot, nice job. It's not often games get complete graphics overhauls. All these improvements are awesome!

TheDarkRogue77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Best patch ever!!!

Dos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Nice been waiting for athene

The Insane Ones

05-18-2012

Oh wow! Summoners Rift looks amazing!

ShadowLantern

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexus View Post
soraka's model needs love too
I hear they're doing her next.

Mister Foaly

05-18-2012

So many new features!

Nenkie

05-18-2012

Best patch ever!

Andy707

05-18-2012

poopy doodoo ****

Snowo

05-18-2012

That Ashe arrow looks so sick!!!

Brendan101

05-18-2012

While I'm happy about F2P champs being taking away from "first timers" or "inexperienced" it somewhat effects me in the sense when i solo or duo, it is harder for me to support since its not my main focus on what i do. If i am forced to support, and I will be, soraka being taken or a support I own being banned i am a bit more limited. Ive been playing for a year and a half now, and i try to play every free champ at least twice before they leave the rotation.

Idk if you can do this, but could you guys allow f2p champs for people that have played with them with lets say 10 times in normal? It will help people who dont have the money to BUY champs, it allows them to buy the ones that suit them best for ranked but allows them for a back-up in case people take the role(s) they wanted to play