Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unofficial Notes for the Darius Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

05-19-2012

his ult looks reasonably powerful, but it also looks like something people will cry endlessly about even though it's more or less the same thing as cho's ult with a little more potential where more effort is put forth.

so glad sandor clegane pantheon is getting released. tis going to be a glorious day in the top lane.

Riggnarok

05-19-2012

Another ****ing Lulu nerf are you serious?
I will take out all of my rage with Darius.

Prepare for the culling.

FirexBeard

05-19-2012

they need to buff jarvan i miss him and he cant do hardly anything anymore because they nerfed him so hard

Kreshel

05-19-2012

Quote:
Prince Kassad:
Jungle Fiddle is back!

? Jungle fid always lvl up W...
Lane fid is back lvling up E

Tejesh

05-19-2012

Oh my Darius' ult...

Tyroki

05-21-2012

As much as I'd like to rage about the Lulu nerf... I can see why.

I main Lulu. I main Lulu as an AP mage that supports team fights with awesome. Heck, I play Lulu top, mid and bottom as an AP asskicker. I have turned an AD Carry in to a supporter because I just ate the entire lane, minions AND enemy champs. While I don't want to admit it, her Q is ridiculously strong for the position she's meant to fill.

Even with the initial ratio nerf, it is still incredibly strong. Even after the opponent stacks MR, it remains strong. It has high damage AND the highest percentage slow in the game which can be fired from you, your minions, your allies, your enemies minions and even your enemies.

Early game, it pokes for incredible damage and is the first skill to be leveled outright, because any level missed is a LOT of damage lost.

Even after the ratio nerf, it still scales a little too well for its extreme CC capabilities. It can net an allied pursuer an easy kill if you shield them, speed boost them and shoot from them. Meanwhile, you can be at least what? 1.5-2k range away to fire?

I'm sorry guys. This was bound to happen. I'm surprised they didn't do this heavy a nerf sooner. The ratio was never the problem. It was the fact she could do so much damage without even building anything.

Granted... an enemy could easily have built MR earlier, but she's not MEANT to be an assassin, or a super poker. She's a kite forever supportive character.

This won't stop me playing her like I've been playing her though. Even with the nerf she'll be able to fill a massive variety of positions. That isn't her damage though. That's her kit's capabilities.

Matt Camps

05-21-2012

Quote:
DancingWaffle:
Noxian Guillotine:

A cho's feast that can do a base 680 TRUE damage with a 1.2 (I guess AD?) scalling and is RANGED. All that and resetting on champion kills?

What the fck Riot..

WHAT THE ****

Play him before u say wtf... His ult needs stacks to do that much damage and the ult scales off 0.75 bonus ad. 350 base damage at lvl 3. Trust me without stacks its really weak.

Matt Camps

05-21-2012

Quote:
Elementz:
I was hoping for base stat buffs.

Yea his early game isn't so great. Ganks are good though.

MAILMOTHERDUCKER

05-21-2012

m

DungeonKitty

05-21-2012

Sexy op.

stay classy.