Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who counters Rumble top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonclaw

05-18-2012

After seeing the 1 millionth thread in which someone is asking for counters for this champ or that champ and someone posts Rumble, I start to wonder..... if Rumble is the counter to every champion, who counters Rumble (and why don't I see him more, but that's beside the point)?

It occurs to me that I've only gone against Rumble top a few times, and it rarely goes well, though I attributed that partially to the fact that I rarely have to lane against him, so I've never gotten a strong handle on positioning and timing for 1v1 fights. But, I also have a good friend who absolutely destroys everything he every faces, as Rumble.

So..... who is good top against Rumble? I needs to know this!

<3

Etherimp

05-18-2012

http://championselect.net/champ/Rumble

Powerstoned

05-18-2012

Nautilus, sejuani

Ebonclaw

05-18-2012

Yes, -1 this post. Don't let anyone tell people who is good against Rumble. :P

And thank you Ether! I've seen a million "who counters who" threads in the last couple weeks, and no one has posted this website. <3

Pushover

05-19-2012

Riven, Jarvan, Lee Sin does fine. Really what you do is gank him since if he is bullying with q, he pushing the lane.