CLG>NA most overrated pro team?

Yes 64 51.20%
No 61 48.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

CLG.NA most over rated pro team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No1toTrust

10-05-2012

I really dont wanna say this way, but TSM is soooooooooo arrogant. Every single time, they looked down others "cough" Korean teams "cough". Rege said Korean teams are free money in the game and so easy to get first blood in the game. But see what happened. Its time for TSM to think seriously.

RybackStun93

10-05-2012

After today I don't think that CLG Prime can be called the most overrated Pro Team. Yes they did poorly in the Group stage, but they weren't completely embarrassed like Dignitas or TSM

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

CLG NA is good..... HotshotGG is a terrible jungler. Try tog et Lautermortis from Legion and put Hotshot back top, I bet they would be wrecking again.

SicKosaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2012

They are talented players, from my understanding they didnt practice for this event.

Xtreme Chaos

10-06-2012

^Yes Im sure thats true, its only the world championship, they didnt practice for it one bit...

/roll-eyes

CrashOverride26

10-06-2012

Hotshot has been ineffective in the Jungle where he was a great top-lane. I just feel like that's where he needs to be. Voyboy's play has been a little suspect at times, and I don't think that they are going in the right direction with Voy up top and GG in the Jungle. I just don't see GG being the elite jungle that is vital to the success of a team. He's a top-lane. And a damn good one. I'd love to see him back there. Maybe see if Voy can figure out the jungling bits.