Chatroom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asuka Soryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Hey guys, I'm looking around and seeing that there are quite a few people looking for people to play with, so why don't we start up some chatroom in-game that we can go into and see if anyone wants to play? I actually got the idea from the Dominate Dominion chat where I would frequently go to find people to play with back when I used to play dominion a lot, but it's a good idea. If someone's already implemented this (I didn't search or anything), then by all means let me know so I can become a part of it.

I don't really know what we would call it, maybe just something as simple as Twisted Players? I don't have much of a mind for creativity, haha, so if anyone comes up with something more clever, that'd work too, it's just a name.

I dunno, I just thought it'd be a nice idea. We could discuss strategy and always have people to play there, if enough people liked the idea.

Konouiji

05-19-2012

For anyone semi interested I just made one. It's new and it's called "Twisted MMR". I'm not even sure if it'll stay if I log out. Anyone know?

Hezron

05-19-2012

There is one called 3v3

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Called 3v3
But it's hardly a chat room

Sam

05-20-2012

More like everybody just sitting there lol!