Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Raise $480,000+ USD for Make-A-Wish®

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

05-18-2012

Summoners,

Two weeks ago, we invited you to join us in supporting fellow summoner Joe and Make-A-Wish® by purchasing Joe’s favorite champion Jax and his Jaximus skin with RP.

Since then, more than 140,000 summoners participated, totaling more than $480,000 USD in sales – 100 percent of which will go to Make-A-Wish America and Make-A-Wish International in Joe’s name.

Riot Games and Make-A-Wish would like to thank you for your generosity, and thank Joe for being an incredible inspiration.

Check out a few more photos from Joe’s visit to Riot Games:

Joe, Paul “Pabro” Bellezza, Andrew “Tamat” Beegle and David “Phreak” Turley check out his welcome sign in our Santa Monica HQ’s lobby.

Joe and a bunch of Rioters in our HQ’s PC Café after a match.

Joe, Brandon “Ryze” Beck, Marc “Tryndamere” Merrill and David “Phreak” Turley face off against a team of Rioters in our HQ’s PC Cafe while other Rioters watch.

Pregnant

05-18-2012

Nice! That money will go to good use in helping those who happen to be less fortunate than the rest of us.

Noble

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Proud of this community <3

Moses

05-18-2012

Congrats! That's a hefty amount of money that the summoners contributed

OutHereTrynaFx

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Im happy i contributed

d Sky

05-18-2012

Get Better Joe!

IceLee

05-18-2012

Congrats! I'm really happy that my favourite company is helping out the unfortunate SO immensely.

Kikhan

05-18-2012

Cool beans i was curious how this did. It did really well wow. I grabbed Jaximus since I already had Jax to support the cause. Pax Jax is my favorite skin on Jax and hope to hit the Riot booth during Pax Prime.

CritRunesGP

05-18-2012

Glad to say I bought the skin.

Get better Joe!

Altámbo

05-18-2012

GJ to all of u guys!!!!